We are two photographers planning to go to PEI and Iles des Madeleine in August. We need some suggestions of places to stay in each area away from the crowds in Charlottetown and Summerside. We will be driving around PEI for 3 days shooting pictures and then we have booked a ferry at Souris to Iles des Madeleines for 5 days ( maybe a bit long but necessary because of the limits of the ferry availability) Thanks for your info. EMYOU
PEI and Iles des Madeleines
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver Trip Report with stay at Four Seasons
- 2 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 3 Banf
- 4 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 5 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 6 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 7 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 8 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 9 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 10 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 11 Gaspe
- 12 Tours
- 13 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 14 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 15 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 16 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 17 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 18 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 19 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 20 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 21 Alberta Wildfires
- 22 Niagara Falls Canada
- 23 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 24 Fresh Fruit from US
- 25 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?