My husband and I are headed to PEI tomorrow for 2 weeks. What are the three best restaurants and / or three best meals to have while there??? I live to eat, and always seek out the best food wherever we go. We don't care about atmosphere, but it's nice to have. We are also interested in learning about the "green" (meaning environmental) mindset of the island... and would like to learn about how this community created and passed the environmentally conscious laws that exist there. Is it realistic to try to take a ferry to Cape Breton ??? or should we stick to PEI. Lastly, what are the three best natural sights??? Anything to AVOID?? We are in Fort Augustus while there...
View all Canada activity »
- 1 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 2 Golden BC
- 3 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 4 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 5 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 6 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 7 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 8 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 9 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 10 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 11 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 12 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 13 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 14 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 15 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 16 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 17 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 18 Golden, British Columbia
- 19 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 20 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 21 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 22 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 23 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 24 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 25 America by Rail