My husband and I are headed to PEI tomorrow for 2 weeks. What are the three best restaurants and / or three best meals to have while there??? I live to eat, and always seek out the best food wherever we go. We don't care about atmosphere, but it's nice to have. We are also interested in learning about the "green" (meaning environmental) mindset of the island... and would like to learn about how this community created and passed the environmentally conscious laws that exist there. Is it realistic to try to take a ferry to Cape Breton ??? or should we stick to PEI. Lastly, what are the three best natural sights??? Anything to AVOID?? We are in Fort Augustus while there...
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Traveling Banff, Vancouver and Seattle
- 2 BC Place Parking or Transit Recommendations Please
- 3 Nova Scotia
- 4 Travelling from NYC to Montreal
- 5 Vancouver
- 6 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 7 Trip to Vancouver in June
- 8 Vancouver-Torino-Whistler-Banff-Canmore-Calgary August Road trip
- 9 Great Lakes Car Ferries
- 10 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 11 7 day family itinerary to Nova Scotia needed
- 12 Need help planning a Nova Scotia/PEI trip
- 13 Bay of Fundy/Moncton/St. John, NB Itinerary Advice
- 14 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 15 FALL COLORS IN FUNDY AREA - ACCOMMODATION
- 16 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 17 Hotels in Toronto
- 18 Road trip iterneary from Quebec city to Toronto via Montreal , Ottawa ...
- 19 Canmore or Banff for lodging?
- 20 Best hikes in Banff
- 21 Vancouver to Jasper round trip in 5 days by car
- 22 Join a RoadTrip from Vancouver to California with a Convertible
- 23 Itinerary Suggestion?
- 24 Car Rentals from Manchester, NH to Montreal
- 25 Great hiking spots between Calgary and Alberta