My husband and I are headed to PEI tomorrow for 2 weeks. What are the three best restaurants and / or three best meals to have while there??? I live to eat, and always seek out the best food wherever we go. We don't care about atmosphere, but it's nice to have. We are also interested in learning about the "green" (meaning environmental) mindset of the island... and would like to learn about how this community created and passed the environmentally conscious laws that exist there. Is it realistic to try to take a ferry to Cape Breton ??? or should we stick to PEI. Lastly, what are the three best natural sights??? Anything to AVOID?? We are in Fort Augustus while there...
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 2 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 3 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 4 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 5 iPhone in Canada
- 6 Victoria Dining
- 7 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 8 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 9 Quebec City trip.report
- 10 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 11 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 12 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 13 Quebic City or Montreal
- 14 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 15 ft nelson bc
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 17 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 18 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 19 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 20 canada in the winter?
- 21 Canada in winter
- 22 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 23 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 24 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 25 Telegraph cove