My Mother in law is flying tomorrow from Durban to Canada via JNB and ADD(Ethiopia)
Her passport was delayed at the Candian Embassey in Pretoria and her plan is to have a family member meet her in JNB during her connection to give her her passport and carry on onto her destination
Is this possible?
She is convinced she doesnt need her passport to go from DUR to JNB bc it is domestic
We dont think that makes sense as it is only a connection
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Best places in Toronto
- 2 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 3 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 4 Victoria, Canada
- 5 Day trip from Toronto to 1000 Islands
- 6 Planning a trip to 1000 Islands
- 7 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 8 Newfoundland in early June
- 9 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 10 Think a horsey ride is a good idea?
- 11 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 12 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 13 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 14 Nova Scotia in July
- 15 Cape Breton in early June
- 16 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 17 Magdalen Islands
- 18 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 19 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 20 Passport question for Int flight
- 21 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 22 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
- 23 Icefields Parkway
- 24 3 Nights in Cape Breton
- 25 Parking in Niagara & Toronto