My Mother in law is flying tomorrow from Durban to Canada via JNB and ADD(Ethiopia)
Her passport was delayed at the Candian Embassey in Pretoria and her plan is to have a family member meet her in JNB during her connection to give her her passport and carry on onto her destination
Is this possible?
She is convinced she doesnt need her passport to go from DUR to JNB bc it is domestic
We dont think that makes sense as it is only a connection
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BUY fake/real passports VISA US-GREEN-CARD IDS etc..email@example.com
- 2 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 3 lodging in whistler
- 4 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 5 BC or Alberta drives
- 6 Torino in february
- 7 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 8 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 9 My Family Travle Vlog
- 10 Skiing in Whistler
- 11 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 12 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 13 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 14 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 15 What is famous in canada?
- 16 Looking for fellow travellers
- 17 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 18 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 19 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 20 Happy Canada Day
- 21 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 22 Across Canada by Train
- 23 Montreal & Quebec City
- 24 Ottawa in December
- 25 Recommended car hire