What is the best family campground to stay in the Parlee Beach area? We like amenities (pool, playgroud) and would like water and electricity. Also how far is this area from Moncton. Does it make sense to stay here if we want to go to Magic Mountain?
Parlee Beach Camping
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 2 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 3 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 4 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 5 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 6 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 7 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 8 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 9 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 10 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 11 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 12 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 13 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 14 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 15 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 16 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 17 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 18 Halifax-PEI
- 19 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 20 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 21 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation
- 22 Connecticut to Nova Scotia
- 23 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 24 Quebec City hotel near VIA Rail station
- 25 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI