We normally stay at a B&B in Niagara Falls with free parking. This time we are staying in NOTL but will want to visit the falls. I know there is cheap parking up near the skylon tower, but I also heard that we can park for free at the Fallsview Casino if we get and use the Players Advantage Card? Does anyone know if this is still true and if there is an amount you need to gamble to get this free parking? Thanks.
Parking at the Fallsview Casino or Niagara Falls?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 2 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 3 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 4 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 5 Victoria Dining
- 6 Northern Lights
- 7 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 8 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 9 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 10 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 11 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 12 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 13 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 14 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 15 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 16 how to search for owls in winter
- 17 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 18 Help us see Vancouver island
- 19 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 20 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 21 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 22 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus
- 23 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 24 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 25 Rockies Weather Profile for September?