We normally stay at a B&B in Niagara Falls with free parking. This time we are staying in NOTL but will want to visit the falls. I know there is cheap parking up near the skylon tower, but I also heard that we can park for free at the Fallsview Casino if we get and use the Players Advantage Card? Does anyone know if this is still true and if there is an amount you need to gamble to get this free parking? Thanks.
Parking at the Fallsview Casino or Niagara Falls?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Who has made a Resolution to see the Red Sided Garter Snake Migration?
- 2 Help us see Vancouver island
- 3 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 4 Montreal Jazz Festival
- 5 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 6 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 7 Corporate party
- 8 travelling from Vancouver to Churchill
- 9 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 10 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 11 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 12 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 13 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 14 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 15 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 16 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 17 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 18 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 19 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 20 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 21 2 days in Vancouver
- 22 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 23 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 24 8 days in NL
- 25 Montreal transportation pass