We'd like to stay on Panmure Island or St. Peters for approx. 4 nights in July. We're having trouble deciding which location is preferable. We want to be near a beach (have kids), and we know we'll want to go to Basin Head and the Cavendish area at some points during our stay. I've located two places that have daily accommodations in St. Peters: Bayside Country Inn and Greenwich Gate Lodge. Any comments on either of those? Options on Panmure Island are Thought's End and Panmure Island Cottages. I'd appreciate any comments/suggestions. Thanks
Panmure Island or St. Peters
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Rockies in Winter for a non skiier - review of accommodation and tours
- 2 Honeymoon destination
- 3 Rockies to Vancouver
- 4 My first visit to Montreal(Canada in general), going solo!
- 5 Coach class Canadian Via
- 6 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 7 season greetings
- 8 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 9 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 10 Toronto: where to stay?
- 11 Alberta????
- 12 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 13 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 14 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 15 Wifi rental
- 16 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 17 Short term lodging
- 18 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 19 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 20 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 21 Vancouver top restaurant
- 22 Montreal Entertainment
- 23 Heli skiing in March
- 24 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 25 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental