We'd like to stay on Panmure Island or St. Peters for approx. 4 nights in July. We're having trouble deciding which location is preferable. We want to be near a beach (have kids), and we know we'll want to go to Basin Head and the Cavendish area at some points during our stay. I've located two places that have daily accommodations in St. Peters: Bayside Country Inn and Greenwich Gate Lodge. Any comments on either of those? Options on Panmure Island are Thought's End and Panmure Island Cottages. I'd appreciate any comments/suggestions. Thanks
Panmure Island or St. Peters
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Canada in winter
- 2 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 3 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 4 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 5 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 6 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 7 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 8 Victoria Dining
- 9 Northern Lights
- 10 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 11 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 13 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 14 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 15 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 16 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 17 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 18 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 19 how to search for owls in winter
- 20 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 21 Help us see Vancouver island
- 22 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 23 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 24 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 25 Montreal Hop on hopoff bus