I am heading from northern Vermont to a night at the Hotel de Glace in Quebec City next month. Any suggestions on a place to stay the night before on the way? Drummondville appears to be about halfway but I am not seeing any intriguing places to see or stay there. Simple B&B, cabin, or motel would be perfect. Parks, museums, cheese/maple/wine stops also a possibility. Any ideas?
Overnight Stop between Montreal and Quebec City
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Martimes Vacation: flying from Wpg to Halifax (2 weeks)
- 2 Newfoundland and Nova Scotia in one week
- 3 Gaspe Peninsula from Quebec City
- 4 Buying a wheelchair in Toronto
- 5 Car travel from jasper to vancouver via whistler
- 6 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 7 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 8 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 9 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 10 Questions about future trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 11 Quebec road trip excluding Montreal and Quebec City -- suggestions?
- 12 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 13 Victoria
- 14 Help us see Vancouver island
- 15 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 16 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 17 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 18 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 19 NOTL weather in Sept
- 20 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 21 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 22 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 23 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 24 birthday trip
- 25 3 Days in Newfoundland