I am heading from northern Vermont to a night at the Hotel de Glace in Quebec City next month. Any suggestions on a place to stay the night before on the way? Drummondville appears to be about halfway but I am not seeing any intriguing places to see or stay there. Simple B&B, cabin, or motel would be perfect. Parks, museums, cheese/maple/wine stops also a possibility. Any ideas?
Overnight Stop between Montreal and Quebec City
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 2 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 3 Help us see Vancouver island
- 4 Corporate party
- 5 travelling from Vancouver to Churchill
- 6 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 7 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 8 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 9 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 10 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 11 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 12 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 13 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 14 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 15 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 16 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 17 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 18 2 days in Vancouver
- 19 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 20 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 21 8 days in NL
- 22 Montreal transportation pass
- 23 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 24 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 25 Newfoundland tent camping