We are thinking of taking our 9 and 6 year old to visit Niagara Falls and Toronto this August. Afterwards we'd like to drive somewhere outside of Toronto that we could swim, fish and hike. What areas should I be looking into? Any suggestions appreciated. I think I'd like to keep the drive out of Toronto under 4 hours. Thanks.
Outside of Toronto with family
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Orleans Express Montreal Station
- 2 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 3 Help us see Vancouver island
- 4 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 5 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 6 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 7 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 8 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 9 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 10 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 11 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 12 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 13 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 14 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 15 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 16 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 17 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 18 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 19 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 20 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 21 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 22 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 23 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 24 Halifax-PEI
- 25 PEI and Nova Scotia