Could anyone please help me choose between these two hotels:
Best Western Victoria Park Suites
377 O'Connor Street CA Ottawa, Ontario, K2P 2M2
Radisson Hotel Ottawa Parliament Hill
402 QUEEN ST, OTTAWA, ON K1R5A7
These two have similar price.
Which one is better located for walking/sightseeing? We are two adults and an 8-year old staying in Ottawa for 1 night in mid-April. We’ve never been to Ottawa before.
Ottawa Radisson vs. Ottawa Best Western ???
- 1 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 2 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 3 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 4 Moncton start, Nova Scotia and PEI in 9 days
- 5 Almost 2 days in Vancouver....help!!!
- 6 Nova Scotia ideas...
- 7 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 9 Two nights in Quebec City - hotel, restaurant, activity suggestions?
- 10 New to Montreal - want to stay in Plateau area
- 11 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 12 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 13 Calgary treats
- 14 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 15 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 16 Canadian Rockies - Burgess Shale and rafting
- 17 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 18 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 19 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 20 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 21 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 22 Gros Morne accommodations
- 23 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 24 DOG SLEDDING
- 25 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls