I'm planning my first driving trip to Canada for this summer 2013 and will start in Toronto to visit friends, but will then drive east stopping in Ottawa, Montreal and Quebec. I've been reading travel books but want to get another perspective. Question: which city should I spend more time in?? I like history, food, nature, parks, beer pubs, scenic views [I'm a photographer], music. I also like exploring other cultures and vibrant neighborhoods & waterfronts, etc.
Ottawa, Montreal, or Quebec??
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 2 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 3 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 4 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 5 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 6 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 7 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 8 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 9 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 10 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 11 Halifax-PEI
- 12 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 13 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 14 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation
- 15 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 16 Connecticut to Nova Scotia
- 17 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 18 Quebec City hotel near VIA Rail station
- 19 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 20 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 21 Aloft or Sheraton near Montreal Airport
- 22 SIM Cards for the States and Canada
- 23 Victoria Dining
- 24 Banff and Jasper one week trip
- 25 NS and PEI with kids - please help with the road map