I'm planning my first driving trip to Canada for this summer 2013 and will start in Toronto to visit friends, but will then drive east stopping in Ottawa, Montreal and Quebec. I've been reading travel books but want to get another perspective. Question: which city should I spend more time in?? I like history, food, nature, parks, beer pubs, scenic views [I'm a photographer], music. I also like exploring other cultures and vibrant neighborhoods & waterfronts, etc.
Ottawa, Montreal, or Quebec??
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Advice trip to Canada
- 2 9 days newfoundland
- 3 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 4 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 5 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 6 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 7 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 8 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 9 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 10 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 11 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 12 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 13 Help us see Vancouver island
- 14 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 15 Journey series CAD
- 16 Madrid or Montreal
- 17 Help with Kelowna
- 18 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 19 9 nights in Nfld
- 20 10 days in The Maritimes
- 21 2 days in Vancouver
- 22 Vancouver
- 23 June trip to: Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper/Via Rail to Vancouver
- 24 Vancouver bike shops and cross Canada what to see
- 25 Imminent travel to Vancouver, Whistler and Calgary. Tips plz!