I am arriving in Ottawa May 10 for a 3 day conference and will stay over one extra day (leaving on an evening flight May 14) to supplement the "free times" scheduled into the conference for visitors like myself. I have booked into the Lord Elgin as sessions are there, but really have no idea about Ottawa. I am beginning to do some research, but realize this is also a great opportunity to get some input from those of you who know a thing or two or more about enjoying some time there. Is a tour of Parliament a must-do? Is there a restaurant that is a must-go? What about the Tulip Festival? Other suggestions, ideas? Grateful to hear from you!
Ottawa in May
- 1 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 2 Calgary - Things to Do
- 3 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 4 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 5 Need help, can't decide
- 6 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 7 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 8 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 9 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 10 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 11 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 12 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 13 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 14 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 15 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 16 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 17 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 18 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 19 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 20 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 21 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 22 Hotel or B and B in Halifax
- 23 chartered power boat trip for family of 5 from Vancouver Island
- 24 Having difficulty finding lodging in Tofino
- 25 13 nights; 12 days in British Columbia - need itinerary