I am arriving in Ottawa May 10 for a 3 day conference and will stay over one extra day (leaving on an evening flight May 14) to supplement the "free times" scheduled into the conference for visitors like myself. I have booked into the Lord Elgin as sessions are there, but really have no idea about Ottawa. I am beginning to do some research, but realize this is also a great opportunity to get some input from those of you who know a thing or two or more about enjoying some time there. Is a tour of Parliament a must-do? Is there a restaurant that is a must-go? What about the Tulip Festival? Other suggestions, ideas? Grateful to hear from you!
Ottawa in May
- 1 Quebec City Honeymoon
- 2 Restaurants in Niagara Falls - ON side
- 3 Any Canadians driven a rental car from USA into Canada...
- 4 From Niagara on the Lake to Montreal --- good mid-point for visiting?
- 5 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 6 Nova Scotia in June
- 7 where to go for a romantic vacation in Nova Scotia.
- 8 Golfing in December
- 9 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 10 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 11 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 12 Hotel Reservations
- 13 Olde Stone Inn Hotel - Niagara Falls, ON
- 14 Trip to Rockies
- 15 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 16 Buchart Gardens - Will flowers be blooming in early September?
- 17 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 18 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 19 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 20 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 21 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 22 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 23 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 24 Calgary - Things to Do
- 25 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls