I am arriving in Ottawa May 10 for a 3 day conference and will stay over one extra day (leaving on an evening flight May 14) to supplement the "free times" scheduled into the conference for visitors like myself. I have booked into the Lord Elgin as sessions are there, but really have no idea about Ottawa. I am beginning to do some research, but realize this is also a great opportunity to get some input from those of you who know a thing or two or more about enjoying some time there. Is a tour of Parliament a must-do? Is there a restaurant that is a must-go? What about the Tulip Festival? Other suggestions, ideas? Grateful to hear from you!
Ottawa in May
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 season greetings
- 2 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 3 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 4 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 5 Toronto: where to stay?
- 6 Alberta????
- 7 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 8 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 9 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 10 Wifi rental
- 11 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 12 Short term lodging
- 13 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 14 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 15 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 16 Vancouver top restaurant
- 17 Montreal Entertainment
- 18 Heli skiing in March
- 19 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 20 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 23 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 24 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 25 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise