We will be visiting Ottawa for the first time this July. We need a hotel with two bedrooms and two baths and like having breakfast included. I have narrowed the choice down to the Residence Inn or the Minto Suites hotel (their bed and breakfast pkg.). The Minto Suites looks fabulous but I was concerned about the location. Being in a "business section", is it too far from the tourist highlights? How is the area of each hotel at night? We do not stay out very late, but I don't want to feel uncomfortable walking back to our hotel. Walking will be our main mode of transport. Thanks for your input. I know I will have more questions as my planning progresses.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 EPSON printer 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h 24/7 call!
- 2 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 3 I'm new here
- 4 J-n-K Services, Inc.
- 5 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 6 romantic dinner in Montreal suggestions
- 7 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 8 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 9 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 10 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 11 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 12 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 13 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 14 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 15 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 16 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 17 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 18 BC or Alberta drives
- 19 Torino in february
- 20 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 21 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 22 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 23 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 24 Skiing in Whistler
- 25 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies