We will be visiting Ottawa for the first time this July. We need a hotel with two bedrooms and two baths and like having breakfast included. I have narrowed the choice down to the Residence Inn or the Minto Suites hotel (their bed and breakfast pkg.). The Minto Suites looks fabulous but I was concerned about the location. Being in a "business section", is it too far from the tourist highlights? How is the area of each hotel at night? We do not stay out very late, but I don't want to feel uncomfortable walking back to our hotel. Walking will be our main mode of transport. Thanks for your input. I know I will have more questions as my planning progresses.
Ottawa hotel advice
- 1 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 2 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 3 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 4 Two nights in Quebec City - hotel, restaurant, activity suggestions?
- 5 New to Montreal - want to stay in Plateau area
- 6 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 7 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 8 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 9 Calgary treats
- 10 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 11 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 12 Canadian Rockies - Burgess Shale and rafting
- 13 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 14 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 15 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 16 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 17 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 18 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 19 Gros Morne accommodations
- 20 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 21 DOG SLEDDING
- 22 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls
- 23 Downtown Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 24 Downtown Toronto to Canada's Wonderland
- 25 A Russian's nightmare with Canadian visa