It's my first visit to Toronto.I came here for an official purpose. I will be staying here for 4 months. Right now I'm staying in a Hotel in Etobicoke. I liked it here,but it won't be very economical for the long stay. I am searching for a furnished apartment for rent in Mississauga area. I just need a comfortable space to sleep and cook. A guy I met at the restaurant suggested me to check with furnished apartment rentals services of Mac Suites(http://www.macsuites.ca/). I couldn't get time to ask him more. Their website has listed many spots. Does anyone here have experience staying in their rentals? I don't wish to have to change again. So, please share your opinions. Any other suggestions are also welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 What are best Caribbean restaurants in Toronto?
- 2 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 3 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 4 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 5 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 6 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 7 Temporary residency in Canada
- 8 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 9 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 10 water filtration
- 11 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 12 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 13 Western Canada in August
- 14 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 15 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 16 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 17 Jasper with two elderly
- 18 Dempster highway in early September
- 19 jasper
- 20 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 21 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 22 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 23 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 24 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 25 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston