It's my first visit to Toronto.I came here for an official purpose. I will be staying here for 4 months. Right now I'm staying in a Hotel in Etobicoke. I liked it here,but it won't be very economical for the long stay. I am searching for a furnished apartment for rent in Mississauga area. I just need a comfortable space to sleep and cook. A guy I met at the restaurant suggested me to check with furnished apartment rentals services of Mac Suites(http://www.macsuites.ca/). I couldn't get time to ask him more. Their website has listed many spots. Does anyone here have experience staying in their rentals? I don't wish to have to change again. So, please share your opinions. Any other suggestions are also welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 ms outlook@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h SUPP0RT CARE *
- 2 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 3 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 4 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 5 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 6 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 7 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 8 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 9 Traveling with your bike
- 10 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 11 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 12 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 13 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 14 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 15 Alberta Trip_2017
- 16 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 17 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 18 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 19 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 20 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 21 Baseball
- 22 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 23 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 24 Transportation from airport for 7
- 25 calgary to vancover 10days