It's my first visit to Toronto.I came here for an official purpose. I will be staying here for 4 months. Right now I'm staying in a Hotel in Etobicoke. I liked it here,but it won't be very economical for the long stay. I am searching for a furnished apartment for rent in Mississauga area. I just need a comfortable space to sleep and cook. A guy I met at the restaurant suggested me to check with furnished apartment rentals services of Mac Suites(http://www.macsuites.ca/). I couldn't get time to ask him more. Their website has listed many spots. Does anyone here have experience staying in their rentals? I don't wish to have to change again. So, please share your opinions. Any other suggestions are also welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Maritime provinces
- 2 car seat requirements in Canada for kids
- 3 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 4 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 5 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 6 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 7 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 8 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 9 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 10 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 11 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 12 Quebec to yarmouth
- 13 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 14 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 15 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 16 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 17 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 18 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 19 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 20 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 21 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 22 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 23 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 24 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 25 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?