It's my first visit to Toronto.I came here for an official purpose. I will be staying here for 4 months. Right now I'm staying in a Hotel in Etobicoke. I liked it here,but it won't be very economical for the long stay. I am searching for a furnished apartment for rent in Mississauga area. I just need a comfortable space to sleep and cook. A guy I met at the restaurant suggested me to check with furnished apartment rentals services of Mac Suites(http://www.macsuites.ca/). I couldn't get time to ask him more. Their website has listed many spots. Does anyone here have experience staying in their rentals? I don't wish to have to change again. So, please share your opinions. Any other suggestions are also welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 2 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 3 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 4 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 5 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 6 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 7 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 8 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 9 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 10 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 11 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 12 BC or Alberta drives
- 13 Torino in february
- 14 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 15 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 16 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 17 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 18 Skiing in Whistler
- 19 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 20 lodging in whistler
- 21 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 22 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 23 My Family Travle Vlog
- 24 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 25 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?