So this summer my mom and I are planning to road trip from Ontario (we live about 2 hours north of Toronto) to the East Coast of Canada (so ideally we will end in PEI and then head back!) We have a cat and dog that both love car rides and we are planning to bring them along. We were wondering if anybody knows any cool/fun spots that we could check out on the way there and back? We were thinking of also going through NY, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, etc., and then obviously the eastern provinces in Canada until we come back.
SO, does anybody have any cool destination spots or recommendations on places to stay with pets? We don't plan on staying anywhere for longer than one-two night but we plan on going for about a week to two weeks.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 2 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 3 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 4 Itinerary feedback, please
- 5 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 6 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 7 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 8 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 9 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 10 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 11 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 12 Best Way
- 13 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 14 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 15 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 16 Bay of Fundy
- 17 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 18 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 19 First trip to Vancouver
- 20 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017
- 21 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 22 Alberta Trip_2017
- 23 Vancouver with toddlers - getting around
- 24 Banff - Day Tours + Eateries
- 25 Best Way to travel from Calgary to Banff and back again