So this summer my mom and I are planning to road trip from Ontario (we live about 2 hours north of Toronto) to the East Coast of Canada (so ideally we will end in PEI and then head back!) We have a cat and dog that both love car rides and we are planning to bring them along. We were wondering if anybody knows any cool/fun spots that we could check out on the way there and back? We were thinking of also going through NY, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, etc., and then obviously the eastern provinces in Canada until we come back.
SO, does anybody have any cool destination spots or recommendations on places to stay with pets? We don't plan on staying anywhere for longer than one-two night but we plan on going for about a week to two weeks.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Layover in Toronto
- 2 45th Birthday Getaway
- 3 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 4 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 5 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 6 Icefields Parkway
- 7 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 8 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 9 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 10 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 11 Keltic Lodge
- 12 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 13 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 14 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 15 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 16 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 17 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 18 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 19 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 20 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 21 Banff to Jasper and back
- 22 Canmore for a few days
- 23 The Canadian
- 24 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 25 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse