So this summer my mom and I are planning to road trip from Ontario (we live about 2 hours north of Toronto) to the East Coast of Canada (so ideally we will end in PEI and then head back!) We have a cat and dog that both love car rides and we are planning to bring them along. We were wondering if anybody knows any cool/fun spots that we could check out on the way there and back? We were thinking of also going through NY, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, etc., and then obviously the eastern provinces in Canada until we come back.
SO, does anybody have any cool destination spots or recommendations on places to stay with pets? We don't plan on staying anywhere for longer than one-two night but we plan on going for about a week to two weeks.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 bahaduri HP @printer error CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Traveling with your bike
- 3 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 4 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 5 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 6 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 7 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 8 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 9 Alberta Trip_2017
- 10 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 11 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 12 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 13 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 14 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 15 Baseball
- 16 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 17 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 18 Transportation from airport for 7
- 19 calgary to vancover 10days
- 20 Itinerary in the Rockies
- 21 Vancouver, Calgary roundtrip 4.5 days
- 22 Tour to New Foundland
- 23 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 24 Manitoulin Island - Ontario, Canada
- 25 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days