So this summer my mom and I are planning to road trip from Ontario (we live about 2 hours north of Toronto) to the East Coast of Canada (so ideally we will end in PEI and then head back!) We have a cat and dog that both love car rides and we are planning to bring them along. We were wondering if anybody knows any cool/fun spots that we could check out on the way there and back? We were thinking of also going through NY, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, etc., and then obviously the eastern provinces in Canada until we come back.
SO, does anybody have any cool destination spots or recommendations on places to stay with pets? We don't plan on staying anywhere for longer than one-two night but we plan on going for about a week to two weeks.
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 파워볼시스템배팅 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Jasper and Banff with 9 year old and Husband who hates crowds!
- 3 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 4 Two week taster
- 5 Confused about Whistler Gondolas
- 6 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 7 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 8 East Coast Family Road Trip
- 9 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 10 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 11 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 12 Victoria Island
- 13 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 14 Accommodation in halifax
- 15 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 16 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 17 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 18 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 19 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 20 Translink and itinerary questions
- 21 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 22 Montreal Restaurants
- 23 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 24 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 25 Bay of Fundy