My friend and I are driving from Peterborough, Ontario out to Halifax for a few days in probably January to visit a friend. After examining a map two routes stick out in my head. There is the Trans Canada south through Woodstock, Fredericton and Moncton then into NS. There's also one that looks slightly shorter distance wise but I'm just guessing it has slower speed limits, upland weather conditions and lots of moose (and not to mention the remoteness of the region). Thats highway 108 which goes from Grand Falls, through the interior of New Brunswick and down the coast on highway 11 meeting up to the other route near Moncton.
Does anyone know which is faster? What are the benefits of each route? Speed limits and time difference? We plan on leaving Peterborough at 4 or 5 AM and driving straight until we get there, switching up the driving a few times to get through it. In january obviously the weather can stink, so I'm wondering what would be the best way to take time wise from anyone who knows the routes. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 무료릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 릴게임 ≪접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 바다이야기 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 토토총판 노하우 【 'kakaonj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 5 다빈치다운로드 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 6 토토총판 모집 【 'kakaonj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 7 http://helix6garciniareview.com/testonix/
- 8 http://www.mysupplementsera.com/hydroluxe-serum-ca/
- 9 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/musculus-x-uk/
- 10 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 11 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 12 Itinerary feedback, please
- 13 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 14 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 15 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 16 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 17 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 18 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 19 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 20 Best Way
- 21 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 22 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 23 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 24 Bay of Fundy
- 25 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo