Doing a Toronto search, I found this restaurant where you eat in the dark. Also in Montreal. I wonder if anyone tried it, and what was the experience.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 2 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 3 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 4 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 5 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 6 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 7 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 8 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 9 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 10 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 11 BC or Alberta drives
- 12 Torino in february
- 13 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 14 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 15 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 16 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 17 Skiing in Whistler
- 18 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 19 lodging in whistler
- 20 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 21 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 22 My Family Travle Vlog
- 23 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 24 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 25 What is famous in canada?