My Husband and I are wanting to do a one week trip to Nova Scotia for our anniversary. (August 14- 21) We are wanting too see as much as we can but at a relaxed pace. We are interested in seeing Halifax(day that we arrive) and overnight and the on tho explore!
Interests include: The Cabot trail - we would like to see beaches, do a hike or two, whale watch, but also have time for leisurely meals and time to relax. Just wondering how to plan so that we can make day stops along the way but wondering where would be the best places to stay for the night?
We would like two stay a least two nights in one place on our anniversary Aug17-18 on a waterfront property (Keltic Lodge???) We would also like to see Peggy's Cove.
Just trying to come up with an itinerary that would give us the best experience for our time!
Any help would be appreciated as there is so much information available I am overwhelmed!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 2 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 3 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 4 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 5 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 6 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 7 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 8 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 9 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 10 Traveling with your bike
- 11 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 12 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 13 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 14 Alberta Trip_2017
- 15 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 16 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 17 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 18 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 19 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 20 Baseball
- 21 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 22 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 23 Transportation from airport for 7
- 24 calgary to vancover 10days
- 25 Itinerary in the Rockies