My Husband and I are wanting to do a one week trip to Nova Scotia for our anniversary. (August 14- 21) We are wanting too see as much as we can but at a relaxed pace. We are interested in seeing Halifax(day that we arrive) and overnight and the on tho explore!
Interests include: The Cabot trail - we would like to see beaches, do a hike or two, whale watch, but also have time for leisurely meals and time to relax. Just wondering how to plan so that we can make day stops along the way but wondering where would be the best places to stay for the night?
We would like two stay a least two nights in one place on our anniversary Aug17-18 on a waterfront property (Keltic Lodge???) We would also like to see Peggy's Cove.
Just trying to come up with an itinerary that would give us the best experience for our time!
Any help would be appreciated as there is so much information available I am overwhelmed!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 2 Skiing in Whistler
- 3 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 4 lodging in whistler
- 5 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 6 BC or Alberta drives
- 7 Torino in february
- 8 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 9 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 10 My Family Travle Vlog
- 11 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 12 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 13 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 14 What is famous in canada?
- 15 Looking for fellow travellers
- 16 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 17 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 18 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 19 Happy Canada Day
- 20 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 21 Across Canada by Train
- 22 Montreal & Quebec City
- 23 Ottawa in December
- 24 Recommended car hire
- 25 Nova Scotia and Quebec