my husband and I will be arriving in seattle, heading to Bellingham, and then on to Vancouver for a week. We will then head to Spokane for a week.Its been years since I have been there, and he has never. All I know for sure that I want to do, is go to Vancouver Island, and go out on a whale watch, visit the suspension bridge, and, possibly Whistler or Tofino. Need help with plans...We will probably take amtrak from Seattle, stop for a night in Bellingham, and then on to Vancouver. Don't know if we should rent a car, or rely on transit, and how easy is that to navigate? I could really use some input!!
one week in vancouver
- 1 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 2 New to Montreal - want to stay in Plateau area
- 3 Gros Morne accommodations
- 4 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 5 Almost 2 days in Vancouver....help!!!
- 6 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 7 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 8 Moncton start, Nova Scotia and PEI in 9 days
- 9 Nova Scotia ideas...
- 10 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 11 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 12 Two nights in Quebec City - hotel, restaurant, activity suggestions?
- 13 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 14 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 15 Calgary treats
- 16 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 17 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 18 Canadian Rockies - Burgess Shale and rafting
- 19 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 20 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 21 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 22 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 23 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 24 DOG SLEDDING
- 25 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls