Just started some last minute planning to Newfoundland. Will have 2 wks to spend and will start in St John's. Will also head north to the Trinity/Bonavista area, Gross Morne and will ultimately fly out of Deer Lake. I'm having a hard time finding companies (I know it will be expensive due to drop off fees) that allow for the one way rental. Has anyone done this recently and if so, can you suggest something. Hertz doesn't have anything in Deer Lake, Enterprise doesn't allow for one way; Budget only has smaller cars (need something big) and Avis has limited options. Just thought there might be something out there I'm missing. Also, has anyone stayed in St. Johns at either the Ryan Mansion Hotel, Leaside Manor Heritage Inn, or the Park House Inn?? Recommendations would be welcome. Can anyone tell me what to expect (absent hurricanes) for weather conditions from mid August into early September? Thanks
One Way Car Rental/ Accomodations
- 1 I9220 Unlocked Android Smart phone
- 2 where to go for a romantic vacation in Nova Scotia.
- 3 Any Canadians driven a rental car from USA into Canada...
- 4 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 5 Restaurants in Niagara Falls - ON side
- 6 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 7 Hotel Reservations
- 8 Olde Stone Inn Hotel - Niagara Falls, ON
- 9 Trip to Rockies
- 10 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 11 Buchart Gardens - Will flowers be blooming in early September?
- 12 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 13 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 14 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 15 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 16 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 17 Nova Scotia in June
- 18 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 19 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 20 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 21 Calgary - Things to Do
- 22 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 23 Need help, can't decide
- 24 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 25 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?