Just started some last minute planning to Newfoundland. Will have 2 wks to spend and will start in St John's. Will also head north to the Trinity/Bonavista area, Gross Morne and will ultimately fly out of Deer Lake. I'm having a hard time finding companies (I know it will be expensive due to drop off fees) that allow for the one way rental. Has anyone done this recently and if so, can you suggest something. Hertz doesn't have anything in Deer Lake, Enterprise doesn't allow for one way; Budget only has smaller cars (need something big) and Avis has limited options. Just thought there might be something out there I'm missing. Also, has anyone stayed in St. Johns at either the Ryan Mansion Hotel, Leaside Manor Heritage Inn, or the Park House Inn?? Recommendations would be welcome. Can anyone tell me what to expect (absent hurricanes) for weather conditions from mid August into early September? Thanks
One Way Car Rental/ Accomodations
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 2 Buffet Lunch near Niagra Falls?
- 3 Toronto: where to stay?
- 4 Vancouver top restaurant
- 5 Montreal Entertainment
- 6 Heli skiing in March
- 7 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 8 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 9 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 10 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 11 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 12 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 13 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 14 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 15 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 16 Toronto lodgings
- 17 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 18 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 19 rockies in september
- 20 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 21 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 22 Viking Trail
- 23 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 24 Quebec City trip.report
- 25 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz