Just started some last minute planning to Newfoundland. Will have 2 wks to spend and will start in St John's. Will also head north to the Trinity/Bonavista area, Gross Morne and will ultimately fly out of Deer Lake. I'm having a hard time finding companies (I know it will be expensive due to drop off fees) that allow for the one way rental. Has anyone done this recently and if so, can you suggest something. Hertz doesn't have anything in Deer Lake, Enterprise doesn't allow for one way; Budget only has smaller cars (need something big) and Avis has limited options. Just thought there might be something out there I'm missing. Also, has anyone stayed in St. Johns at either the Ryan Mansion Hotel, Leaside Manor Heritage Inn, or the Park House Inn?? Recommendations would be welcome. Can anyone tell me what to expect (absent hurricanes) for weather conditions from mid August into early September? Thanks
One Way Car Rental/ Accomodations
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 2 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 3 Help us see Vancouver island
- 4 Corporate party
- 5 travelling from Vancouver to Churchill
- 6 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 7 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 8 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 9 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 10 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 11 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 12 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 13 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 14 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 15 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 16 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 17 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 18 2 days in Vancouver
- 19 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 20 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 21 8 days in NL
- 22 Montreal transportation pass
- 23 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 24 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 25 Newfoundland tent camping