Just started some last minute planning to Newfoundland. Will have 2 wks to spend and will start in St John's. Will also head north to the Trinity/Bonavista area, Gross Morne and will ultimately fly out of Deer Lake. I'm having a hard time finding companies (I know it will be expensive due to drop off fees) that allow for the one way rental. Has anyone done this recently and if so, can you suggest something. Hertz doesn't have anything in Deer Lake, Enterprise doesn't allow for one way; Budget only has smaller cars (need something big) and Avis has limited options. Just thought there might be something out there I'm missing. Also, has anyone stayed in St. Johns at either the Ryan Mansion Hotel, Leaside Manor Heritage Inn, or the Park House Inn?? Recommendations would be welcome. Can anyone tell me what to expect (absent hurricanes) for weather conditions from mid August into early September? Thanks
One Way Car Rental/ Accomodations
View all Canada activity »
- 1 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 4 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 5 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 6 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 7 Golden, British Columbia
- 8 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 9 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 10 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 11 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 12 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 13 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 14 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 15 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 16 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 17 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 18 America by Rail
- 19 trip - Calgary, Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise -- where to stay?
- 20 Travel partner to Banff AB
- 21 Canadians with second home in Phoenix -- gift ideas?
- 22 Best SIM card for use in Canada - mainly for data
- 23 Information needed
- 24 Reliable Taxis in Vancouver
- 25 Nice Restaurant in Guelph Area