Long drive in August from Maine to Gaspe, wanting to stop overnight in or near Campbelltown, NB, before heading off the next morning for drive around Gaspe. Any recommendations for accommodation? Simple, clean, quiet, affordable are all good.
One night in/near Campbelltown
- 1 Nova Scotia in June
- 2 where to go for a romantic vacation in Nova Scotia.
- 3 Golfing in December
- 4 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 5 From Niagara on the Lake to Montreal --- good mid-point for visiting?
- 6 Any Canadians driven a rental car from USA into Canada...
- 7 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 8 Restaurants in Niagara Falls - ON side
- 9 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 10 Hotel Reservations
- 11 Olde Stone Inn Hotel - Niagara Falls, ON
- 12 Trip to Rockies
- 13 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 14 Buchart Gardens - Will flowers be blooming in early September?
- 15 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 16 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 17 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 18 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 19 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 20 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 21 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 22 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 23 Calgary - Things to Do
- 24 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 25 Need help, can't decide