Long drive in August from Maine to Gaspe, wanting to stop overnight in or near Campbelltown, NB, before heading off the next morning for drive around Gaspe. Any recommendations for accommodation? Simple, clean, quiet, affordable are all good.
One night in/near Campbelltown
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 2 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 3 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 4 iPhone in Canada
- 5 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 6 Victoria Dining
- 7 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 8 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 9 Quebec City trip.report
- 10 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 11 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 12 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 13 Quebic City or Montreal
- 14 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 15 ft nelson bc
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 17 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 18 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 19 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 20 canada in the winter?
- 21 Canada in winter
- 22 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 23 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 24 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 25 Telegraph cove