Always appreciate Fodorites' input so I'm throwing it out there once again!
Need advice as to where to stay in Calgary in January next year ..22nd please
Coming in from ny with daughter 22 and son 19 to meet my husband who'll be flying from Sydney Australia in one big swoop
We will have most of the day to hang round waiting for him to fly in early evening so we are looking to stay the night in Calgary rather than following through with the original plan of driving straight on to Banff...our actual destination
I guess we should stay downtown?
Last time husband and I overnighted at the acclaim hotel and then drove to Banff...this time the kids and I will take a cab to some hotel ...and head out to have a look at Calgary whilst we wait for my husband to arrive, pick up the rental etc and meet us
We obviously need three beds to accommodate our family so that probably means a family suite
Doesn't have to be flash...just clean and a safe neighbourhood
Id prefer to just step out and be central to ' things'...we only have a few hours...just a meal and a bit of a look around
I'm only familiar with the cross iron shopping mall where I bought some snow boots last time so id appreciate suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 https://www.ifirmationeyeserumblog.com/ultavive-garcinia-it/
- 2 Skiing in Whistler
- 3 How to Eat Properly. for Your Best Digestion | Shaylagarland
- 4 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 5 lodging in whistler
- 6 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 7 BC or Alberta drives
- 8 Torino in february
- 9 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 10 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 11 My Family Travle Vlog
- 12 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 13 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 14 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 15 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 16 What is famous in canada?
- 17 Looking for fellow travellers
- 18 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 19 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 20 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 21 Happy Canada Day
- 22 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 23 Across Canada by Train
- 24 Montreal & Quebec City
- 25 Ottawa in December