Hello! My husband and I are planning to take our 8 year old and 5 year old to Niagra Falls for a day trip. I was thinking to do Journey Behind the Falls, Maid of the Mist, and the Whirlpool Aero Car. My questions are: Will the kids be ok for these activities (I don't want them to be scared)? Is there a certain order that anyone would suggest doing them in? Thank you!
One Day in Niagra falls with kids
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 2 Quebec City trip.report
- 3 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 4 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 5 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 6 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 7 iPhone in Canada
- 8 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 9 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 10 Victoria Dining
- 11 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 12 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 13 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 14 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 15 Quebic City or Montreal
- 16 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 17 ft nelson bc
- 18 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 19 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 20 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 21 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 22 canada in the winter?
- 23 Canada in winter
- 24 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 25 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October