My husband and I (age 29) are going on a road trip to old Quebec and then to Maine (Bar harbour, Portland ) and Massachusetts (Salem, Boston and Cape cod) in July. We are just wondering whether 2 nights will be enough ok old Quebec (arrive late afternoon on Friday and head to bar harbour Maine on Sunday morning after breakfast. We want a nice feel of the old city but aren't planning to do museums and such. Just enjoy the atmosphere. This will be our Babymoon (last trip before our first baby arrives!). We originally planned to spend 3 nights in Quebec leaving Monday morning but then will have to limit our time in bar harbour so we aren't sure what's the best option. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/liftesse/
- 2 professional movers toronto
- 3 7 Day Trip to PEI and Cape Breton Islands with Vegetarian Options
- 4 Two week taster
- 5 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 6 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 7 Jasper and Banff with 9 year old and Husband who hates crowds!
- 8 East Coast Family Road Trip
- 9 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 10 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 11 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 12 Victoria Island
- 13 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 14 Accommodation in halifax
- 15 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 16 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 17 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 18 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 19 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 20 Translink and itinerary questions
- 21 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 22 Montreal Restaurants
- 23 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 24 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 25 Bay of Fundy