My husband and I (age 29) are going on a road trip to old Quebec and then to Maine (Bar harbour, Portland ) and Massachusetts (Salem, Boston and Cape cod) in July. We are just wondering whether 2 nights will be enough ok old Quebec (arrive late afternoon on Friday and head to bar harbour Maine on Sunday morning after breakfast. We want a nice feel of the old city but aren't planning to do museums and such. Just enjoy the atmosphere. This will be our Babymoon (last trip before our first baby arrives!). We originally planned to spend 3 nights in Quebec leaving Monday morning but then will have to limit our time in bar harbour so we aren't sure what's the best option. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 2 Skiing in Whistler
- 3 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 4 lodging in whistler
- 5 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 6 BC or Alberta drives
- 7 Torino in february
- 8 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 9 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 10 My Family Travle Vlog
- 11 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 12 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 13 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 14 What is famous in canada?
- 15 Looking for fellow travellers
- 16 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 17 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 18 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 19 Happy Canada Day
- 20 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 21 Across Canada by Train
- 22 Montreal & Quebec City
- 23 Ottawa in December
- 24 Recommended car hire
- 25 Nova Scotia and Quebec