My husband and I (age 29) are going on a road trip to old Quebec and then to Maine (Bar harbour, Portland ) and Massachusetts (Salem, Boston and Cape cod) in July. We are just wondering whether 2 nights will be enough ok old Quebec (arrive late afternoon on Friday and head to bar harbour Maine on Sunday morning after breakfast. We want a nice feel of the old city but aren't planning to do museums and such. Just enjoy the atmosphere. This will be our Babymoon (last trip before our first baby arrives!). We originally planned to spend 3 nights in Quebec leaving Monday morning but then will have to limit our time in bar harbour so we aren't sure what's the best option. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Burning Mouth Syndrome Herbal Treatment
- 2 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 3 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 4 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 5 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 6 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 7 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 8 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 9 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 10 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 11 Quebec to yarmouth
- 12 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 13 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 14 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 15 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 16 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 17 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 18 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 19 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 20 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 21 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 22 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 23 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 24 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 25 Pearson Airport logistics