My husband and I (age 29) are going on a road trip to old Quebec and then to Maine (Bar harbour, Portland ) and Massachusetts (Salem, Boston and Cape cod) in July. We are just wondering whether 2 nights will be enough ok old Quebec (arrive late afternoon on Friday and head to bar harbour Maine on Sunday morning after breakfast. We want a nice feel of the old city but aren't planning to do museums and such. Just enjoy the atmosphere. This will be our Babymoon (last trip before our first baby arrives!). We originally planned to spend 3 nights in Quebec leaving Monday morning but then will have to limit our time in bar harbour so we aren't sure what's the best option. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 2 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 3 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 4 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 5 March in Montreal?
- 6 Eastern Canada in December
- 7 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 8 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 9 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 10 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 11 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 12 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 13 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 14 Tofino
- 15 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 16 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 17 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 18 11th and 12th grade
- 19 Vancouver trip report!
- 20 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 21 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November
- 22 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 23 looking to experience Canada by train
- 24 Drive from PEI to Quebec City
- 25 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia