My husband and I (age 29) are going on a road trip to old Quebec and then to Maine (Bar harbour, Portland ) and Massachusetts (Salem, Boston and Cape cod) in July. We are just wondering whether 2 nights will be enough ok old Quebec (arrive late afternoon on Friday and head to bar harbour Maine on Sunday morning after breakfast. We want a nice feel of the old city but aren't planning to do museums and such. Just enjoy the atmosphere. This will be our Babymoon (last trip before our first baby arrives!). We originally planned to spend 3 nights in Quebec leaving Monday morning but then will have to limit our time in bar harbour so we aren't sure what's the best option. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 2 Keltic Lodge
- 3 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 4 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 5 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 6 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 7 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 8 Icefields Parkway
- 9 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 10 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 11 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 12 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 13 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 14 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 15 Banff to Jasper and back
- 16 Canmore for a few days
- 17 The Canadian
- 18 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 19 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 20 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 21 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 22 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 23 East to West, Roadtrip
- 24 Tent camping with a dog
- 25 Help with Victoria get away