We are leaving family and I for St. Johns from Montreal next week on CanJet staying from Tuesday or Wednesday through the following Monday.
We will take a boat tour, but do we really need to rent a car? Any bits of advice?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 FREE ONLINE Istikhara and Rohani Ilaj 00923006689123
- 2 Calcium silicate - compound framed by
- 3 Family ski holiday
- 4 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations
- 5 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 6 Please help with BC itinerary
- 7 Travel through Chicago
- 8 Vancouver hotel question
- 9 Banff in October
- 10 Vancouver First Timer - What to do, see?
- 11 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 12 Niagara Falls in Oct
- 13 quebec city and wine route
- 14 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 15 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 16 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 17 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 18 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 19 Victoria?
- 20 Fishing Canada. Opinions and Rec's much needed.
- 21 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 22 Calgary
- 23 Calgary-Banff-Lake Louise-Jasper - Edmonton
- 24 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 25 Cape Breton Trip