we are travelling to New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and New Foundland this september for 3 weeks - generally we prefer to stay somewhere close to the oceanfront - no matter if B&B, motel or small house/cottage rentals. We like the oceanview and the sound of waves.
At the moment we are quite flexible regarding our route. So, do you have any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 2 Icefields Parkway
- 3 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 4 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 5 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 6 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 7 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 8 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 9 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 10 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 11 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 12 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 13 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 14 Banff to Jasper and back
- 15 Canmore for a few days
- 16 Keltic Lodge
- 17 The Canadian
- 18 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 19 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 20 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 21 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 22 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 23 East to West, Roadtrip
- 24 Tent camping with a dog
- 25 Help with Victoria get away