we are travelling to New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and New Foundland this september for 3 weeks - generally we prefer to stay somewhere close to the oceanfront - no matter if B&B, motel or small house/cottage rentals. We like the oceanview and the sound of waves.
At the moment we are quite flexible regarding our route. So, do you have any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/activatrol-male-testosterone/
- 2 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 3 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 4 Victoria Island
- 5 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 6 Accommodation in halifax
- 7 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 8 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 9 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 10 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 11 Two week taster
- 12 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 13 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 14 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 15 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 16 Translink and itinerary questions
- 17 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 18 Montreal Restaurants
- 19 Traveling with your bike
- 20 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 21 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 22 Bay of Fundy
- 23 Buying on Road Trip US>Canada>US
- 24 Banff/Yoho/Kootenay/Jasper Travelers Advice Please
- 25 Icebergs, Whales, Puffins and Potholes - A Newfoundland Adventure