I was looking at making this trip, but Yahoo maps is telling me NY to Saint John, New Brunswick is 15+ hours, whereas MapQuest is saying 12.5 hours. For Saint John to Quebec, Quebec, Yahoo is saying there is no route, but MapQuest is giving me 7.5 hours by going around the top of Maine. News to me, but it seems northern Maine is completely uninhabited and without roads. How bout that, we do still have some unsoiled land.
Has anyone done either leg? Even leaving from somewhere in New England is fine. Or of course coming from CAN to the Northeast US. I know my driving distance up to points in Maine, but Ive never gone north of there. Im trying to figure if its doable for me or if it would require too many stopovers, not leaving me enough time to spend doing stuff there.
Im posting this to both the US and CAN boards.
NYC to St. John, NB to Quebec, QC How far?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Maritime Itinerary - 10 days
- 2 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 3 Alberta - Vancouver
- 4 Family accommodation Banff January
- 5 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 6 9 days newfoundland
- 7 What documents and transportation I need to cross to Canada by Taxi or Car?
- 8 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 9 Eastern Canada
- 10 Advice trip to Canada
- 11 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 12 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 13 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 14 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 15 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 16 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 17 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 18 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 19 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 20 Help us see Vancouver island
- 21 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 22 Journey series CAD
- 23 Madrid or Montreal
- 24 Help with Kelowna
- 25 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??