I was looking at making this trip, but Yahoo maps is telling me NY to Saint John, New Brunswick is 15+ hours, whereas MapQuest is saying 12.5 hours. For Saint John to Quebec, Quebec, Yahoo is saying there is no route, but MapQuest is giving me 7.5 hours by going around the top of Maine. News to me, but it seems northern Maine is completely uninhabited and without roads. How bout that, we do still have some unsoiled land.
Has anyone done either leg? Even leaving from somewhere in New England is fine. Or of course coming from CAN to the Northeast US. I know my driving distance up to points in Maine, but Ive never gone north of there. Im trying to figure if its doable for me or if it would require too many stopovers, not leaving me enough time to spend doing stuff there.
Im posting this to both the US and CAN boards.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Ottawa transportation question
- 3 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 4 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 5 BC road trip advice
- 6 Aug or Sep Trip to Cape Breton
- 7 Christmas vacation in Montreal
- 8 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 9 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 10 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 11 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 12 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 13 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 14 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 15 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 16 Traveling with your bike
- 17 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 18 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 19 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 20 Alberta Trip_2017
- 21 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 22 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 23 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 24 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 25 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?