I was looking at making this trip, but Yahoo maps is telling me NY to Saint John, New Brunswick is 15+ hours, whereas MapQuest is saying 12.5 hours. For Saint John to Quebec, Quebec, Yahoo is saying there is no route, but MapQuest is giving me 7.5 hours by going around the top of Maine. News to me, but it seems northern Maine is completely uninhabited and without roads. How bout that, we do still have some unsoiled land.
Has anyone done either leg? Even leaving from somewhere in New England is fine. Or of course coming from CAN to the Northeast US. I know my driving distance up to points in Maine, but Ive never gone north of there. Im trying to figure if its doable for me or if it would require too many stopovers, not leaving me enough time to spend doing stuff there.
Im posting this to both the US and CAN boards.
NYC to St. John, NB to Quebec, QC How far?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 2 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 3 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 4 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 5 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 6 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 7 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 8 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 9 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 10 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 11 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 12 2 days in Vancouver
- 13 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 14 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 15 8 days in NL
- 16 Montreal transportation pass
- 17 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 18 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 19 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed
- 20 Newfoundland tent camping
- 21 Mother/daughter trip to Quebec City and Montreal!
- 22 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 23 Thousand Islands
- 24 Crazy to Go to Montreal in Winter?
- 25 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental