I was looking at making this trip, but Yahoo maps is telling me NY to Saint John, New Brunswick is 15+ hours, whereas MapQuest is saying 12.5 hours. For Saint John to Quebec, Quebec, Yahoo is saying there is no route, but MapQuest is giving me 7.5 hours by going around the top of Maine. News to me, but it seems northern Maine is completely uninhabited and without roads. How bout that, we do still have some unsoiled land.
Has anyone done either leg? Even leaving from somewhere in New England is fine. Or of course coming from CAN to the Northeast US. I know my driving distance up to points in Maine, but Ive never gone north of there. Im trying to figure if its doable for me or if it would require too many stopovers, not leaving me enough time to spend doing stuff there.
Im posting this to both the US and CAN boards.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HERBAL LIFE
- 2 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 3 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 4 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 5 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 6 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 7 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 8 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 9 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 10 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 11 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 12 BC or Alberta drives
- 13 Torino in february
- 14 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 15 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 16 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 17 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 18 Skiing in Whistler
- 19 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 20 lodging in whistler
- 21 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 22 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 23 My Family Travle Vlog
- 24 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 25 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?