I am on a quest to get pretty/cool postcards from every province and territory in Canada to use in my classroom with my special ed kids.
By chance do have postcards or access to Canadian postcards? I've been promised cards from Ontario, Alberta, Saskatchewan, YT and part of the Maritimes but...
Thanks in advance.
If you email me, I'll give you my snailmail address. I feel funny posting it on the net....
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Please advice on 1.5 day itinerary in Jasper, Banff
- 2 Trip to Tornoto
- 3 Looks for Sites in Manitoba
- 4 Little over three days in Vancouver
- 5 Hotels in Montreal near McGill University
- 6 Quebec Province & City,Montreal
- 7 One week in August British Columbia or Pacific Northwest
- 8 Gettinng around Jasper
- 9 Help Seattle Vancouver Is Whistler vs.Via Rail rockies
- 10 Nova Scotia Late Aug. are Reservations Necessary
- 11 Nova Scotia & PEI Hiking
- 12 Help - Winnipeg to vancouver roadtrip
- 13 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 14 Travel Tips: Backcountry Camping
- 15 Nova Scotia 10 days July Couple for Relaxation and Nature
- 16 Vancouver customs time??
- 17 Planning a trip to Winnipeg
- 18 Cell Phones in Canada
- 19 Trip to winnipeg
- 20 Canada Honeymoon Itinerary for the Kiwis! (5 weeks)
- 21 things to see between fredricton and riviere du loup
- 22 Help with 3 week photo trip to Canadian Maritimes plus
- 23 Hiking and not meeting bears in rocky mountains
- 24 Festivals in Quebec City
- 25 Standard SUV rental from YYC for 24 years old: any recommend?