Too bad it's supposed to be chilly but I still expect there'll be large crowds. If you're a knitter, there will be two places to take part in that "art".
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 +27786966898 Psychics, Spell casters, voodoo spell
- 2 Noorani magic ring for love, financial, marriagel +27786966898
- 3 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 4 Toronto Union Station area for a few evening hours
- 5 Lake Louise to Seattle Washington
- 6 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 7 Quebec City in mid-November
- 8 Eastern Canada in December
- 9 Preferred Route for Driving the Rockies in November
- 10 Roadtrip ON-NL
- 11 Calgary
- 12 Tofino
- 13 Vegetarian Restaurant Recommendations Quebec City
- 14 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 15 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 16 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 17 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 18 Banff in October
- 19 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 20 Quebec City in autumn
- 21 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 22 Quebec City
- 23 Family ski holiday
- 24 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 25 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations