Travelling in the month of September and need some ideas on how to plan to see a little more than the highlights! I have been reading on here and there are so many great ideas! I am interested in staying in B&B's, visiting local crafters, history museums, Listening to the music and taking in the spectacular views. My dilemma is not knowing how to start this road trip and how long to allow in each spot and with so many choices of places to stay how does one decide? I would like to not be on the move everyday to a new "camp" but rather base somewhere for a few nights here and there. Any suggestions? I'm also thinking it would be fun to avoid some of the tourist "traps" if there is such a thing and explore some of the off beaten track. Any ideas? Suggestions for good food and great lodging? Thanks.....
NS, PEI and the Bay of Fundy all in 2weeks?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 2 Short term lodging
- 3 Buffet Lunch near Niagra Falls?
- 4 Toronto: where to stay?
- 5 Vancouver top restaurant
- 6 Montreal Entertainment
- 7 Heli skiing in March
- 8 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 9 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 10 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 11 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 12 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 13 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 14 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 15 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 16 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 17 Toronto lodgings
- 18 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 19 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 20 rockies in september
- 21 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 22 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 23 Viking Trail
- 24 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 25 Quebec City trip.report