Travelling in the month of September and need some ideas on how to plan to see a little more than the highlights! I have been reading on here and there are so many great ideas! I am interested in staying in B&B's, visiting local crafters, history museums, Listening to the music and taking in the spectacular views. My dilemma is not knowing how to start this road trip and how long to allow in each spot and with so many choices of places to stay how does one decide? I would like to not be on the move everyday to a new "camp" but rather base somewhere for a few nights here and there. Any suggestions? I'm also thinking it would be fun to avoid some of the tourist "traps" if there is such a thing and explore some of the off beaten track. Any ideas? Suggestions for good food and great lodging? Thanks.....
NS, PEI and the Bay of Fundy all in 2weeks?
- 1 I9220 Unlocked Android Smart phone
- 2 where to go for a romantic vacation in Nova Scotia.
- 3 Any Canadians driven a rental car from USA into Canada...
- 4 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 5 Restaurants in Niagara Falls - ON side
- 6 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 7 Hotel Reservations
- 8 Olde Stone Inn Hotel - Niagara Falls, ON
- 9 Trip to Rockies
- 10 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 11 Buchart Gardens - Will flowers be blooming in early September?
- 12 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 13 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 14 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 15 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 16 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 17 Nova Scotia in June
- 18 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 19 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 20 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 21 Calgary - Things to Do
- 22 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 23 Need help, can't decide
- 24 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 25 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?