Travelling in the month of September and need some ideas on how to plan to see a little more than the highlights! I have been reading on here and there are so many great ideas! I am interested in staying in B&B's, visiting local crafters, history museums, Listening to the music and taking in the spectacular views. My dilemma is not knowing how to start this road trip and how long to allow in each spot and with so many choices of places to stay how does one decide? I would like to not be on the move everyday to a new "camp" but rather base somewhere for a few nights here and there. Any suggestions? I'm also thinking it would be fun to avoid some of the tourist "traps" if there is such a thing and explore some of the off beaten track. Any ideas? Suggestions for good food and great lodging? Thanks.....
NS, PEI and the Bay of Fundy all in 2weeks?
View all Canada activity »
- 1 Winter getaway to Quebec City!!
- 2 Golden BC
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 Looking for suggestions: Banff activities for 7-year old
- 5 Camping in Banff & Jasper Natl Parks
- 6 VANCOUVER AUGUST 2014
- 7 Which area to live in Kelowna? Help please.
- 8 HELP ! Where to move in Vancouver?
- 9 Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver - May/June 14
- 10 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 11 Two students going to Montreal/Quebec City for cheap
- 12 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 13 Recommended language schools in Montreal or Quebec City?
- 14 Christmas Eve Dinner in Quebec City with kids
- 15 alberta is experiencing a big storm dec 2
- 16 Ucluelet or Tofino
- 17 Banff/Canmore, Lake Louise (Field?) and Jasper in July
- 18 Golden, British Columbia
- 19 Northern Lights at Banff National Park in Winter?
- 20 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 21 Best time of year and place for salmon fishing
- 22 tofino kayaking and fishing
- 23 Hiking Crypt Lake in May
- 24 Trip to Maritime Provinces
- 25 America by Rail