Travelling in the month of September and need some ideas on how to plan to see a little more than the highlights! I have been reading on here and there are so many great ideas! I am interested in staying in B&B's, visiting local crafters, history museums, Listening to the music and taking in the spectacular views. My dilemma is not knowing how to start this road trip and how long to allow in each spot and with so many choices of places to stay how does one decide? I would like to not be on the move everyday to a new "camp" but rather base somewhere for a few nights here and there. Any suggestions? I'm also thinking it would be fun to avoid some of the tourist "traps" if there is such a thing and explore some of the off beaten track. Any ideas? Suggestions for good food and great lodging? Thanks.....
NS, PEI and the Bay of Fundy all in 2weeks?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Day trips around Toronto in the fall
- 2 BUCKET LIST TRIP ACROSS CANADA
- 3 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 4 Rockies trip in June.
- 5 Vancouver hotel Times Square Suites
- 6 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 7 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 8 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 9 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 10 Need tips for this trip
- 11 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 12 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 13 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 14 North Vancouver Island
- 15 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 16 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 17 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 18 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 19 Newfoundland questions
- 20 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 21 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 22 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 23 Itinerary help
- 24 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 25 Montreal/Toronto