Travelling in the month of September and need some ideas on how to plan to see a little more than the highlights! I have been reading on here and there are so many great ideas! I am interested in staying in B&B's, visiting local crafters, history museums, Listening to the music and taking in the spectacular views. My dilemma is not knowing how to start this road trip and how long to allow in each spot and with so many choices of places to stay how does one decide? I would like to not be on the move everyday to a new "camp" but rather base somewhere for a few nights here and there. Any suggestions? I'm also thinking it would be fun to avoid some of the tourist "traps" if there is such a thing and explore some of the off beaten track. Any ideas? Suggestions for good food and great lodging? Thanks.....
NS, PEI and the Bay of Fundy all in 2weeks?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 2 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 3 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 4 NYC to Montreal by train
- 5 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 6 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 7 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 8 Where to stay in Banff?
- 9 Transport of cremated remains
- 10 Rockies trip in June.
- 11 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 12 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 13 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 14 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 15 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 16 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 17 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 18 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 19 boarder crossing question
- 20 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 21 Calgary hotel help needed
- 22 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 23 a week in St John's, NL
- 24 Where to go with grandson in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick , PEI
- 25 graduation in Vancouver