Hello- Planning a summer trip - no dates yet. Visiting family in Eastport Maine will stay there one night maybe two then considering Nova Scotia. We have two reasonably active kids ages 8 & 10. Any suggestions where to stay what to do or don't go????? Would likely stay 3 nights. Thanks for the help.
Novia Scotia from Eastport, Maine
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Fresh Fruit from US
- 2 Niagara Falls Canada
- 3 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 4 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 5 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 6 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 7 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 8 quebec
- 9 Jet to Victoria
- 10 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 11 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 12 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 13 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 14 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 15 Alberta Wildfires
- 16 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 17 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 18 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 19 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 20 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 21 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 22 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 23 Grouse or Whistler?
- 24 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 25 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts