My wife and I are planning a fall trip to New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. Because of work constraints, we can't go until the first part of November. Is this advisable? We don't mind chillier weather, but would it be a better idea to wait until Spring to go? If I could possibly move it up to October, would it make much of a difference?
Thanks for any suggestions and comments.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 VANCOUVER RESTAURANT WITH A VIEW
- 2 Area between Montreal and Lake Champlain, VT
- 3 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 4 Easy way to get from Quebec City down to Burlington?
- 5 Victoria Island
- 6 Montreal Quebec road trip with kids
- 7 Accommodation in halifax
- 8 Itinerary help needed: Seattle, Olympic National Park,Victorian Vancouver
- 9 Newfoundland by Public Transit! Can't Be Done!
- 10 Two week taster
- 11 Is it possible to drive to Nunavut?
- 12 Part Montreal, Part ?? 9 days
- 13 Fairmont Queen Elizabeth or Hotel Le St. James
- 14 Need help with Banff and Jasper Trip planning
- 15 Translink and itinerary questions
- 16 Driving the Cabot Trail
- 17 Montreal Restaurants
- 18 Traveling with your bike
- 19 Would love to hear thoughts on Nova Scotia, NB and a dip into Maine
- 20 Halifax/PE in 6 nights
- 21 Bay of Fundy
- 22 Buying on Road Trip US>Canada>US
- 23 Banff/Yoho/Kootenay/Jasper Travelers Advice Please
- 24 Icebergs, Whales, Puffins and Potholes - A Newfoundland Adventure
- 25 First Hikes - Flatlanders