My wife and I are planning a fall trip to New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. Because of work constraints, we can't go until the first part of November. Is this advisable? We don't mind chillier weather, but would it be a better idea to wait until Spring to go? If I could possibly move it up to October, would it make much of a difference?
Thanks for any suggestions and comments.
November Trip to NB and NS - Thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 1st time traveler through Canada in April
- 2 Cross-Country Road Trip
- 3 Rockies trip in June.
- 4 Toronto - Montrel - Toronto
- 5 Visiting Quebec City, Montreal, and a National Park
- 6 Trip Report from Montreal and Quebec City
- 7 Need tips for this trip
- 8 Montreal in july Solo female traveler
- 9 September two week trip to Nova Scotia & PEI
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 North Vancouver Island
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 13 In Jasper: Sawridge Inn or Best Western?
- 14 Eastern Canada from Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 15 Why VIA train tickets spike?
- 16 Newfoundland questions
- 17 2 Months to see Canada, 2015 decision made, now to plan.
- 18 What is drive like between Seattle and Calgary/Lake Louise?
- 19 Best way to get from Seattle to Lake Louise/Banff area
- 20 Itinerary help
- 21 Tips for the West Coast and reviews of Moose Travel Network please!
- 22 Montreal/Toronto
- 23 Gros Morne hiking
- 24 Victoria for 2 days
- 25 Early Summer Banff/Lake Louise/Field