My wife and I are planning a fall trip to New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. Because of work constraints, we can't go until the first part of November. Is this advisable? We don't mind chillier weather, but would it be a better idea to wait until Spring to go? If I could possibly move it up to October, would it make much of a difference?
Thanks for any suggestions and comments.
November Trip to NB and NS - Thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Taxi Stand near Saint Jean Baptiste in Montreal
- 2 Confused about VIA rail options - upper berth, cabin?
- 3 December activities for kids in downtown Toronto?
- 4 Toronto: where to stay?
- 5 Alberta????
- 6 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 7 moving from Saskatchewan - choices
- 8 Ottawa and Montreal New Years
- 9 Wifi rental
- 10 Your favorite travel web sites?
- 11 Short term lodging
- 12 Looking for a campsite for a summer program
- 13 Beware of Cottage owner in Ottawa/Renfrew area
- 14 Vancouver island or Northern West
- 15 Vancouver top restaurant
- 16 Montreal Entertainment
- 17 Heli skiing in March
- 18 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 19 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 20 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 21 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 22 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 23 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 24 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 25 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.