My wife and I are planning a fall trip to New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. Because of work constraints, we can't go until the first part of November. Is this advisable? We don't mind chillier weather, but would it be a better idea to wait until Spring to go? If I could possibly move it up to October, would it make much of a difference?
Thanks for any suggestions and comments.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 2 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 3 Quebec City
- 4 Family ski holiday
- 5 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 6 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations
- 7 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 8 Please help with BC itinerary
- 9 Travel through Chicago
- 10 Vancouver hotel question
- 11 Banff in October
- 12 Vancouver First Timer - What to do, see?
- 13 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 14 Niagara Falls in Oct
- 15 quebec city and wine route
- 16 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 17 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 18 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 19 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 20 Victoria?
- 21 Fishing Canada. Opinions and Rec's much needed.
- 22 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 23 Calgary
- 24 Calgary-Banff-Lake Louise-Jasper - Edmonton
- 25 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.