My wife and I are planning a fall trip to New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. Because of work constraints, we can't go until the first part of November. Is this advisable? We don't mind chillier weather, but would it be a better idea to wait until Spring to go? If I could possibly move it up to October, would it make much of a difference?
Thanks for any suggestions and comments.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 academic writers needed
- 2 Toronto Union Station area for a few evening hours
- 3 Banff in early June
- 4 Jasper hike out-cabin October
- 5 Planning a 2 week 'taste' of Canada
- 6 Roadtrip ON-NL
- 7 Quebec City in mid-November
- 8 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 9 Lake Louise to Seattle Washington
- 10 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 11 Eastern Canada in December
- 12 Preferred Route for Driving the Rockies in November
- 13 Calgary
- 14 Tofino
- 15 Vegetarian Restaurant Recommendations Quebec City
- 16 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 17 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 18 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 19 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 20 Banff in October
- 21 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 22 Quebec City in autumn
- 23 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 24 Quebec City
- 25 Family ski holiday