I'm travelling to Nova Scotia (from Ontario) this summer (August) with a total of 3 adults & 3 kids (14, 12 and 9). We are wanting to see the western side of NS (as two of the adults have already done the CB trail). We're needing advice about a few things.......
1. What would be a reasonable itinerary if we were to be there for about 6-7 days? We'd like to move 'bases' as little as possible but I realize we might not be staying in one accommodation for the entire week. Suggestions? How many nights in Halifax where we can do Halifax and other close-by towns? What other town would you make as your base? Is it possible to go to the west coast side and to do the Pictou area? Too much?
2. Suggested activities for families in some of the major 'western' towns?
3. Suggested accommodations? I'm finding many places either A) want a minimum of a 7 night stay and/or don't sleep 6.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://tophealthydiet.com/ripped-test-ultra/
- 2 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 3 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 4 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 5 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 6 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 7 Traveling with your bike
- 8 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 9 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 10 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 11 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 12 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 13 Alberta Trip_2017
- 14 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 15 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 16 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 17 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 18 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 19 Baseball
- 20 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 21 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 22 Transportation from airport for 7
- 23 calgary to vancover 10days
- 24 Itinerary in the Rockies
- 25 Vancouver, Calgary roundtrip 4.5 days