I'm travelling to Nova Scotia (from Ontario) this summer (August) with a total of 3 adults & 3 kids (14, 12 and 9). We are wanting to see the western side of NS (as two of the adults have already done the CB trail). We're needing advice about a few things.......
1. What would be a reasonable itinerary if we were to be there for about 6-7 days? We'd like to move 'bases' as little as possible but I realize we might not be staying in one accommodation for the entire week. Suggestions? How many nights in Halifax where we can do Halifax and other close-by towns? What other town would you make as your base? Is it possible to go to the west coast side and to do the Pictou area? Too much?
2. Suggested activities for families in some of the major 'western' towns?
3. Suggested accommodations? I'm finding many places either A) want a minimum of a 7 night stay and/or don't sleep 6.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 ∵ [ ♣ ] ∴ 토토사이트추천 카지노게임종류 ∵ [ ♣ ] ∴ BUS97. COM
- 2 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 3 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 4 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 5 Temporary residency in Canada
- 6 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 7 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 8 water filtration
- 9 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 10 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 11 Western Canada in August
- 12 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 13 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 14 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 15 Jasper with two elderly
- 16 Dempster highway in early September
- 17 jasper
- 18 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 19 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 20 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 21 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 22 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 23 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 24 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston
- 25 Whistler Shuttle Bus