So I am planning a trip out east with my boyfriend this summer, and really want it to be a good experience.
We are from Toronto Area, and planning to drive.
Our Itinerary will look SOMETHING like this:
Day 1: Drive drive drive... stop about an hour past Quebec City
Day 2: More drive drive drive... stop in Sydney, NS (I get that this is lots of driving for two days, about 10-12 hours each day, but I'd rather take a slower drive on the way back when we are tired.
Day 3: Head do Fortress of Louisbourg for morning, and Miners Museum on the way back to Sydney.
Day 4/5: Spend on the Cabot trail.
Day 6-12: Spend in Halifax, and doing day trips (ie Peggy's cove, Lunenburg, Drive the Eastern Shore)
Day 13-15: Bay of Fundy area (both the NS side and NB side).
Then day 16-17: Driving back (stop in Montreal to visit my brother)
My biggest question is while in Halifax, what good day trips are there to take? Where are good hiking/scenary areas, and where are good places for food? Also if that itinerary sounds OK?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 카지노배팅사이트 ζ ζ ζ ζ BUS97.COM ζ ζ ζ ζ 바카라사이트추천
- 2 YUL to Old Montreal with kids
- 3 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 4 Calgary, Banff, and Jasper
- 5 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 6 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 7 Quebec to yarmouth
- 8 6 hr Montreal Layover
- 9 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 10 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 11 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 12 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 13 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 14 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 15 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 16 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 17 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 18 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 19 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 20 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 21 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 22 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 23 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 24 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 25 Pearson Airport logistics