So I am planning a trip out east with my boyfriend this summer, and really want it to be a good experience.
We are from Toronto Area, and planning to drive.
Our Itinerary will look SOMETHING like this:
Day 1: Drive drive drive... stop about an hour past Quebec City
Day 2: More drive drive drive... stop in Sydney, NS (I get that this is lots of driving for two days, about 10-12 hours each day, but I'd rather take a slower drive on the way back when we are tired.
Day 3: Head do Fortress of Louisbourg for morning, and Miners Museum on the way back to Sydney.
Day 4/5: Spend on the Cabot trail.
Day 6-12: Spend in Halifax, and doing day trips (ie Peggy's cove, Lunenburg, Drive the Eastern Shore)
Day 13-15: Bay of Fundy area (both the NS side and NB side).
Then day 16-17: Driving back (stop in Montreal to visit my brother)
My biggest question is while in Halifax, what good day trips are there to take? Where are good hiking/scenary areas, and where are good places for food? Also if that itinerary sounds OK?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 스마트폰배팅◀▷ ◀SAY87。CＯＭ▶ ◀ 스마트폰토토
- 2 Thoughts on a honeymoon in Quebec City
- 3 Opinions on 10 days Ontario & Quebec
- 4 Montreal for 4 days
- 5 travel to Montreal/Quebec City in July
- 6 Maritimes Itinerary
- 7 Bay of Fundy Weekend
- 8 Montreal Winery area
- 9 Water park near Toronto
- 10 4 days in Newfoundland
- 11 Banff or Jasper
- 12 road trip Phila to Toronto
- 13 Vancouver Suspension Bridges
- 14 which hotel in Vancouver
- 15 youth group trip to nova scotia and prince edward island
- 16 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 17 Banff / Golden September weekend
- 18 Mothreal/Quebec trip report
- 19 Banff/Jasper/Yoho Parks and Canmore Trip Report
- 20 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 21 Eastern Townships - biking and wine nirvana
- 22 Jasper Day Hikes
- 23 Nova Scotia and PEI highlights in 6days
- 24 Montreal and cruise to Boston
- 25 Montreal hotel on level ground