So I am planning a trip out east with my boyfriend this summer, and really want it to be a good experience.
We are from Toronto Area, and planning to drive.
Our Itinerary will look SOMETHING like this:
Day 1: Drive drive drive... stop about an hour past Quebec City
Day 2: More drive drive drive... stop in Sydney, NS (I get that this is lots of driving for two days, about 10-12 hours each day, but I'd rather take a slower drive on the way back when we are tired.
Day 3: Head do Fortress of Louisbourg for morning, and Miners Museum on the way back to Sydney.
Day 4/5: Spend on the Cabot trail.
Day 6-12: Spend in Halifax, and doing day trips (ie Peggy's cove, Lunenburg, Drive the Eastern Shore)
Day 13-15: Bay of Fundy area (both the NS side and NB side).
Then day 16-17: Driving back (stop in Montreal to visit my brother)
My biggest question is while in Halifax, what good day trips are there to take? Where are good hiking/scenary areas, and where are good places for food? Also if that itinerary sounds OK?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://guidemesupplements.com/v-tight-gel/
- 2 Beautiful Short Hikes at the Canadian Rockies
- 3 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 4 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 5 Road Trip from Minneapolis to Montreal and Quebec City
- 6 Atlantic Provinces mobile service
- 7 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 8 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 9 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 10 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 11 Traveling with ashes
- 12 Vancouver 3 days
- 13 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 14 Vancouver without a Car
- 15 Whistler
- 16 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 17 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 18 Intro
- 19 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 20 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 21 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 22 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 23 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 24 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
- 25 Need help in rain!