My husband and I are thinking of visiting Nova Scotia and PEI this summer. I've started making a list of things to do/see, but I'd appreciate any recommendations of things to see or not to see. We love history, learning what makes a place different from the place down the road, moderate hiking, local music. Thanks!
Nova Scotia and PEI
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 real black magic spells and tips to bring lost love +91-9929098333
- 2 solve problem by indian Vashikaran +91-9929098333
- 3 travelling from Vancouver to Churchill
- 4 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 5 Vancouver Trip Feb 16-20,2015
- 6 Road trip from Vacouver to Alaska.
- 7 Things to see and do on route from Twillingate to St. john's NL
- 8 Planning a trip to Ontario?
- 9 2 months Canada and USA with alaska cruise
- 10 Driving from PEI to Edmonton, Alberta (end of Jan. beginning of Feb. 2015)
- 11 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 12 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 13 itinerary help with a British Columbia+Alaska road trip
- 14 Calgary or Lake Louise?
- 15 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 16 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 17 Travelling from Toronto to Quebec City and New Brunswick
- 18 2 days in Vancouver
- 19 Best way to get mobile data in Canada?
- 20 Montreal - Old Town or Plateau district?
- 21 8 days in NL
- 22 Montreal transportation pass
- 23 Ottawa and Thousand Islands
- 24 Best land travel for Canadian Maritines
- 25 First visit to Montreal, hotel and sightseeing recommendations needed