I plan to fly to Boston from Australia for a few days and then head to Halifax to do a Nova Scotia tour with 'Caravan Tours', a local company originated in Chicago, has anyone used them? I could then join another tour of Toronto, Montreal and Quebec with Cosmos tours taking the overnight train to Montreal from Halifax, Is this a worthwhile tour? I plan to fly to Seattle to follow to spend time with friends.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 2 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 3 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 4 First Time Trip to Canada
- 5 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 6 Niagra Falls
- 7 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 8 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 9 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 10 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 11 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 12 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 13 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 14 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 15 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 16 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 17 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 18 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 19 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 20 Road Trip to Calgary
- 21 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 22 A Week in Nova Scotia
- 23 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 24 Thousand Islands - Hiking
- 25 Seattle/ONP/Vancouver/Whistler