I plan to fly to Boston from Australia for a few days and then head to Halifax to do a Nova Scotia tour with 'Caravan Tours', a local company originated in Chicago, has anyone used them? I could then join another tour of Toronto, Montreal and Quebec with Cosmos tours taking the overnight train to Montreal from Halifax, Is this a worthwhile tour? I plan to fly to Seattle to follow to spend time with friends.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.supervision4health.com/thrive-max/
- 2 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 3 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 4 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 5 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 6 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 7 Skiing in Whistler
- 8 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 9 lodging in whistler
- 10 BC or Alberta drives
- 11 Torino in february
- 12 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 13 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 14 My Family Travle Vlog
- 15 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 16 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 17 What is famous in canada?
- 18 Looking for fellow travellers
- 19 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 20 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 21 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 22 Happy Canada Day
- 23 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 24 Across Canada by Train
- 25 Montreal & Quebec City