My boyfriend and I are going to the Atlantic Canada for 2 weeks. It is going to be first time in Canada and I am so excited. Our first week, we are staying in a beach house on PEI. Then we are going to explore Nova Scotia and Newfounland. Does anyone have any suggestions for cool places to see or activities to do? We are interested in kayaking, hiking, whale watching and of course eating lobster!! Your suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://helix6garciniareview.com/avalure-cream/
- 2 Transportation documents between SEA and YVR
- 3 Jasper/Banff holiday help
- 4 Transportation questions Vancouver and Victoria
- 5 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 6 9 Days in a Camper Van, Alberta Rockies Itinerary
- 7 10 Days in Nova Scotia
- 8 Small group tour for my parents
- 9 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 10 Romantic 4-Day July Getaway Ideas Needed
- 11 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 12 Looking for travel lapel pins HELP
- 13 Itinerary feedback, please
- 14 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 15 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 16 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 17 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 18 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 19 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 20 Best Way
- 21 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 22 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 23 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 24 Bay of Fundy
- 25 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo