My friend and I are planning a trip to the Northwest Territories. We are two females in our early 20's and are wondering what are the main attractions/events to do in the summer? We're open to camping and really want to experience the nature of the province. We know that in the mid-summer the sun doesn't set and wanted to know the best ways to deal with the effects of this or if there are any? Do we need any special equipment to block out the light? Any advice or experiences of people who have been here/camped in the summer would be helpful!
Northwest Territories in the summer
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 2 Jet to Victoria
- 3 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 4 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 5 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 6 quebec
- 7 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 8 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 9 Fresh Fruit from US
- 10 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 11 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 12 Alberta Wildfires
- 13 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 14 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 15 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 16 Niagara Falls Canada
- 17 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 18 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 19 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 20 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 21 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 22 Grouse or Whistler?
- 23 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 24 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 25 Whale Watching in Lunenburg - has anyone had a good experience?