My friend and I are planning a trip to the Northwest Territories. We are two females in our early 20's and are wondering what are the main attractions/events to do in the summer? We're open to camping and really want to experience the nature of the province. We know that in the mid-summer the sun doesn't set and wanted to know the best ways to deal with the effects of this or if there are any? Do we need any special equipment to block out the light? Any advice or experiences of people who have been here/camped in the summer would be helpful!
Northwest Territories in the summer
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Lodging in Lake Louise
- 2 Rockies Weather Profile for September?
- 3 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 4 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 5 17 days in Newfoundland - a good start!
- 6 Ile d'Orléans & Côte-de-Beaupré - getting around on day trips
- 7 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 8 Need help planning travel around New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 9 Stay inside Algonquin park
- 10 Montreal for work -- what to see?
- 11 Brian zucker : choosing between Toronto and Niagara falls
- 12 Buddy MacMaster RIP
- 13 NB, PEI, Nova Scotia in Oct
- 14 Quebec City - week before Christmas or New Year
- 15 Good Restaurants nearby Niagra?
- 16 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 17 Orange County car services for birthdays
- 18 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 19 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 20 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 21 gasrun.ca, ever wonder how much it costs to drive from A to B?
- 22 Halifax-PEI
- 23 PEI and Nova Scotia
- 24 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 25 Torn about our July multi-generation vacation