My friend and I are planning a trip to the Northwest Territories. We are two females in our early 20's and are wondering what are the main attractions/events to do in the summer? We're open to camping and really want to experience the nature of the province. We know that in the mid-summer the sun doesn't set and wanted to know the best ways to deal with the effects of this or if there are any? Do we need any special equipment to block out the light? Any advice or experiences of people who have been here/camped in the summer would be helpful!
Northwest Territories in the summer
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 2 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 3 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 4 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 5 iPhone in Canada
- 6 Victoria Dining
- 7 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 8 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 9 Quebec City trip.report
- 10 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 11 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 12 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 13 Quebic City or Montreal
- 14 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 15 ft nelson bc
- 16 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 17 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 18 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 19 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 20 canada in the winter?
- 21 Canada in winter
- 22 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 23 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 24 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 25 Telegraph cove