My friend and I are planning a trip to the Northwest Territories. We are two females in our early 20's and are wondering what are the main attractions/events to do in the summer? We're open to camping and really want to experience the nature of the province. We know that in the mid-summer the sun doesn't set and wanted to know the best ways to deal with the effects of this or if there are any? Do we need any special equipment to block out the light? Any advice or experiences of people who have been here/camped in the summer would be helpful!
Northwest Territories in the summer
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 2 Eastern Canada
- 3 Advice trip to Canada
- 4 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 5 9 days newfoundland
- 6 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 7 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 8 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 9 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 10 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 11 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 12 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 13 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 14 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 15 Help us see Vancouver island
- 16 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 17 Journey series CAD
- 18 Madrid or Montreal
- 19 Help with Kelowna
- 20 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 21 9 nights in Nfld
- 22 10 days in The Maritimes
- 23 2 days in Vancouver
- 24 Vancouver
- 25 June trip to: Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper/Via Rail to Vancouver