My friend and I are planning a trip to the Northwest Territories. We are two females in our early 20's and are wondering what are the main attractions/events to do in the summer? We're open to camping and really want to experience the nature of the province. We know that in the mid-summer the sun doesn't set and wanted to know the best ways to deal with the effects of this or if there are any? Do we need any special equipment to block out the light? Any advice or experiences of people who have been here/camped in the summer would be helpful!
Northwest Territories in the summer
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Gulf Islands - anybody been to Galiano Island?
- 2 Car travel from jasper to vancouver via whistler
- 3 Buying a wheelchair in Toronto
- 4 Montreal vs Quebec City for Canada Day
- 5 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 6 Questions about future trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 7 no foreign transaction fee, possible?
- 8 Quebec road trip excluding Montreal and Quebec City -- suggestions?
- 9 Driving from Victoria to Tofino
- 10 Victoria
- 11 Help us see Vancouver island
- 12 Newfoundland and Labrador with young children
- 13 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 14 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 15 The hotel called one king west in Toronto
- 16 NOTL weather in Sept
- 17 Calgary Banff LL Edmonton
- 18 Banff and Jasper National Parks
- 19 Visit to Nova Scotia and PEI
- 20 August trip to Montreal, Quebec and the Eastern Townships
- 21 birthday trip
- 22 3 Days in Newfoundland
- 23 Vancouver - Seattle - Portland
- 24 Best hikes in Banff
- 25 Hotels in Toronto