My friend and I are planning a trip to the Northwest Territories. We are two females in our early 20's and are wondering what are the main attractions/events to do in the summer? We're open to camping and really want to experience the nature of the province. We know that in the mid-summer the sun doesn't set and wanted to know the best ways to deal with the effects of this or if there are any? Do we need any special equipment to block out the light? Any advice or experiences of people who have been here/camped in the summer would be helpful!
Northwest Territories in the summer
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 ICQ: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
- 2 Vancouver top restaurant
- 3 Heli skiing in March
- 4 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 5 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 6 Toronto: where to stay?
- 7 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 8 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 9 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 10 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 11 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 12 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 13 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 14 Toronto lodgings
- 15 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 16 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 17 rockies in september
- 18 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 19 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 20 Viking Trail
- 21 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 22 Quebec City trip.report
- 23 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz
- 24 Best weekend of Carnaval?
- 25 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario