My friend and I are planning a trip to the Northwest Territories. We are two females in our early 20's and are wondering what are the main attractions/events to do in the summer? We're open to camping and really want to experience the nature of the province. We know that in the mid-summer the sun doesn't set and wanted to know the best ways to deal with the effects of this or if there are any? Do we need any special equipment to block out the light? Any advice or experiences of people who have been here/camped in the summer would be helpful!
Northwest Territories in the summer
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 buy top quality opiates and other drugs
- 2 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 3 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 4 Banf
- 5 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 6 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 7 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 8 Gaspe
- 9 Tours
- 10 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 11 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 12 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 13 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 14 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 15 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 16 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 17 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 18 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 19 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 20 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 21 Alberta Wildfires
- 22 Niagara Falls Canada
- 23 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 24 Fresh Fruit from US
- 25 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?