I have been trying to find a good route from Toronto up to Terra Nova and Gros Morne in Newfoundland. I want to start in the north of Newfoundland and then work my way down south.
Can you give input into what routes to head up north directly, and where ferry can be caught from there?
Also, any recommendations on points along the way, I plan to take 3 days to drive there, most likely, so would need to find a hotel for 1st night and 2nd night.
Thanks greatly for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 2 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 3 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 4 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 5 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 6 Skiing in Whistler
- 7 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies
- 8 lodging in whistler
- 9 BC or Alberta drives
- 10 Torino in february
- 11 Vancouver to Vancouver island
- 12 Fall road trip with a dog Toronto to East Coast
- 13 My Family Travle Vlog
- 14 Banff - best route to visit these highlights
- 15 Nova Scotia: Fort Louisbourg?
- 16 What is famous in canada?
- 17 Looking for fellow travellers
- 18 Banff conference- 2 days to sightsee
- 19 Pacific Central Rail Station Vancouver--Taxi?
- 20 Boston to Cabot Trail for foliage
- 21 Happy Canada Day
- 22 Calgary plus Canada Rockies- Advice
- 23 Across Canada by Train
- 24 Montreal & Quebec City
- 25 Ottawa in December