I've always wanted to see the Northern Lights, but can't afford any flights way up into the very north of Canada. I was wondering what my chances would be to see the Northern Lights in northern Ontario if I went around Christmastime this December, and which hotels would be the best for the experience.
Northern Lights in Ontario in December?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto: where to stay?
- 2 yo yo honey
- 3 Vancouver top restaurant
- 4 Montreal Entertainment
- 5 Heli skiing in March
- 6 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 7 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 8 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 9 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 10 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 11 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 12 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 13 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 14 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 15 Toronto lodgings
- 16 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 17 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 18 rockies in september
- 19 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 20 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 21 Viking Trail
- 22 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 23 Quebec City trip.report
- 24 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz
- 25 Best weekend of Carnaval?