I've always wanted to see the Northern Lights, but can't afford any flights way up into the very north of Canada. I was wondering what my chances would be to see the Northern Lights in northern Ontario if I went around Christmastime this December, and which hotels would be the best for the experience.
Northern Lights in Ontario in December?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 2 Tours
- 3 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 4 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 5 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 6 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 7 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 8 Gaspe
- 9 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 10 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 11 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 12 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 13 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 14 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 15 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 16 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 17 Alberta Wildfires
- 18 Niagara Falls Canada
- 19 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 20 Fresh Fruit from US
- 21 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 22 quebec
- 23 Jet to Victoria
- 24 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 25 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants