My parents are planning to visit Canada to view the northern lights - they want to know the best place to view them as they only have limited time?
They are flying into LA and aren't sure of the best way to go from there?
Hope this makes sense to someone!
Northern Lights in October
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver
- 2 Trip to Vancouver in June
- 3 BC Place Parking or Transit Recommendations Please
- 4 Vancouver-Torino-Whistler-Banff-Canmore-Calgary August Road trip
- 5 Need help planning a Nova Scotia/PEI trip
- 6 Great Lakes Car Ferries
- 7 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 8 7 day family itinerary to Nova Scotia needed
- 9 Bay of Fundy/Moncton/St. John, NB Itinerary Advice
- 10 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 11 FALL COLORS IN FUNDY AREA - ACCOMMODATION
- 12 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 13 Hotels in Toronto
- 14 Road trip iterneary from Quebec city to Toronto via Montreal , Ottawa ...
- 15 Canmore or Banff for lodging?
- 16 Best hikes in Banff
- 17 Vancouver to Jasper round trip in 5 days by car
- 18 Join a RoadTrip from Vancouver to California with a Convertible
- 19 Itinerary Suggestion?
- 20 Car Rentals from Manchester, NH to Montreal
- 21 Great hiking spots between Calgary and Alberta
- 22 Newfoundland and Nova Scotia in one week
- 23 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 24 Martimes Vacation: flying from Wpg to Halifax (2 weeks)
- 25 Gaspe Peninsula from Quebec City