My parents are planning to visit Canada to view the northern lights - they want to know the best place to view them as they only have limited time?
They are flying into LA and aren't sure of the best way to go from there?
Hope this makes sense to someone!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 2 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 3 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 4 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 5 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 6 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 7 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto
- 8 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 9 Long Weekend Toronto
- 10 Cape Breton Island in second half of May
- 11 Vancouver transportation from Port to Airport
- 12 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 13 1 Night between Charlotteown & Halifax
- 14 Help planning trip to Calgary/Lake Louise
- 15 roadtrip from Niagara Falls ON to east coast
- 16 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 17 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 18 My first trip to Toronto
- 19 where to stay in Prince Edward Island
- 20 Shuttle service from YYZ
- 21 East Coast Road trip from Ottawa to NB, PEI, NS (14 days door-to-door)
- 22 Visa required in Victoria for 6 hour cruise ship stop?
- 23 Cross border rental
- 24 Day or Weekend trips from Toronto
- 25 East Coast this July.