My parents are planning to visit Canada to view the northern lights - they want to know the best place to view them as they only have limited time?
They are flying into LA and aren't sure of the best way to go from there?
Hope this makes sense to someone!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Banff in October
- 2 Vancouver First Timer - What to do, see?
- 3 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 4 Niagara Falls in Oct
- 5 quebec city and wine route
- 6 Montreal, Quebec City and Vermont
- 7 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 8 Free Family Event in Calgary
- 9 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 10 Vancouver hotel question
- 11 Please help with BC itinerary
- 12 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 13 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 14 Victoria?
- 15 Fishing Canada. Opinions and Rec's much needed.
- 16 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland
- 17 Calgary
- 18 Calgary-Banff-Lake Louise-Jasper - Edmonton
- 19 St John's to Fogo Island : need a half way stop.
- 20 Cape Breton Trip
- 21 Fall foliage trip -Quebec vs New England
- 22 Toronto - Niagara transportation
- 23 how long will it take to clear customs in FCO airport italy
- 24 Marvellous Montreal
- 25 Propane coolers