My parents are planning to visit Canada to view the northern lights - they want to know the best place to view them as they only have limited time?
They are flying into LA and aren't sure of the best way to go from there?
Hope this makes sense to someone!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 (U S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 3 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 4 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 5 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 6 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 7 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 8 Alberta Trip_2017
- 9 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 10 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 11 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 12 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 13 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 14 Baseball
- 15 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 16 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 17 Transportation from airport for 7
- 18 calgary to vancover 10days
- 19 Itinerary in the Rockies
- 20 Vancouver, Calgary roundtrip 4.5 days
- 21 Tour to New Foundland
- 22 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 23 Manitoulin Island - Ontario, Canada
- 24 Activity Suggestions for Quebec City + Montreal for 10 days
- 25 Nova Scotia and PEI