My parents are planning to visit Canada to view the northern lights - they want to know the best place to view them as they only have limited time?
They are flying into LA and aren't sure of the best way to go from there?
Hope this makes sense to someone!
Northern Lights in October
- 1 Gros Morne accommodations
- 2 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 3 Almost 2 days in Vancouver....help!!!
- 4 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 5 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 6 Moncton start, Nova Scotia and PEI in 9 days
- 7 Nova Scotia ideas...
- 8 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 9 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 10 Two nights in Quebec City - hotel, restaurant, activity suggestions?
- 11 New to Montreal - want to stay in Plateau area
- 12 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 13 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 14 Calgary treats
- 15 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 16 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 17 Canadian Rockies - Burgess Shale and rafting
- 18 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 19 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 20 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 21 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 22 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 23 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 24 DOG SLEDDING
- 25 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls