My parents are planning to visit Canada to view the northern lights - they want to know the best place to view them as they only have limited time?
They are flying into LA and aren't sure of the best way to go from there?
Hope this makes sense to someone!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 T90 Xplode
- 2 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 3 Victoria, BC and Ottawa, ON -- similar?
- 4 Weekend in Calgary
- 5 Niagra Falls
- 6 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 7 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 8 First Time Trip to Canada
- 9 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 10 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 11 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 12 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 13 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 14 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 15 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 16 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 17 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 18 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 19 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 20 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 21 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 22 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 23 Road Trip to Calgary
- 24 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 25 A Week in Nova Scotia