Where might be the best place to hang out in August to catch the Northern Lights? I'll be in the NW (USA) and BC for July and would like to head north in August and just wait for the lights, possibly September too. I'm looking for a good spot to watch from, and an affordable place to stay for a couple months. Does this even exist in BC?
Northern Lights Aurora Borealis, August
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Toronto: where to stay?
- 2 yo yo honey
- 3 Vancouver top restaurant
- 4 Montreal Entertainment
- 5 Heli skiing in March
- 6 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 7 Vancouver Canada pocket wifi rental
- 8 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 9 Train travel Vancouver to Seattle
- 10 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 11 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 12 VIA Rail Winter Trip Vancouver to Toronto Need Some Advise
- 13 Victoria questions for 30th birthday trip
- 14 Three days in Halifax - One being daytrip to PEI.
- 15 Toronto lodgings
- 16 Free parking in Halifax near Waterfront.
- 17 Planing a Trip to Toronto in December
- 18 rockies in september
- 19 Looking for a cold place to visit during my school break
- 20 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 21 Viking Trail
- 22 sample itinerary for multi-generational family to Canadian Rockies in July
- 23 Quebec City trip.report
- 24 Difficulty getting from Montreal to Burlington by public transport help plz
- 25 Best weekend of Carnaval?