Where might be the best place to hang out in August to catch the Northern Lights? I'll be in the NW (USA) and BC for July and would like to head north in August and just wait for the lights, possibly September too. I'm looking for a good spot to watch from, and an affordable place to stay for a couple months. Does this even exist in BC?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Need advice
- 2 Foodie Advice for Vancouver...Please!
- 3 roadtrip kelowna and alberta
- 4 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 5 Family vacation
- 6 Newfoundland in July
- 7 Toronto - Niagara Falls NO CAR
- 8 Jasper
- 9 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 10 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 11 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 12 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 13 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 14 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 15 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 16 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 17 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 18 A month in Atlantic Canada
- 19 Calgary Stampede
- 20 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 21 Fairmont Hot Springs
- 22 11 Day Road trip
- 23 Canada - 1st time
- 24 Niagra Falls, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal?
- 25 Halifax port restaurants