Where might be the best place to hang out in August to catch the Northern Lights? I'll be in the NW (USA) and BC for July and would like to head north in August and just wait for the lights, possibly September too. I'm looking for a good spot to watch from, and an affordable place to stay for a couple months. Does this even exist in BC?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Beard Czar reviewThe ingredients of the different
- 2 Driving to Fort ST. John
- 3 Help for Central Canada Itinerary
- 4 Eastern Townships late Dec. 2016
- 5 Alternatives to expensive hotel parking in Niagara Falls, Canada?
- 6 Eastern Canada Itinerary
- 7 Restaurants in Montreal and Quebec City
- 8 7 Days in Lake Louise, Banff, Jasper
- 9 March in Montreal?
- 10 Eastern Canada in December
- 11 Seeking Trans Canada train recs
- 12 Montreal two nights with kids (10 and 6): anything fun?
- 13 Toronto-Vancouver VIA Rail Canada
- 14 driving from Vancouver airport to Smithers
- 15 The Rocky Mountaineer
- 16 Tips for an awesome road trip in Canada BC !
- 17 Niagara-on-the-Lake with Kids
- 18 Tofino
- 19 Lesser Known BC Travel Gems
- 20 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 21 Need Help with Banff/LL/Jasper Itinerary
- 22 11th and 12th grade
- 23 Vancouver trip report!
- 24 Moving to Nova Scotia
- 25 Toronto and Niagara Falls in November