Where might be the best place to hang out in August to catch the Northern Lights? I'll be in the NW (USA) and BC for July and would like to head north in August and just wait for the lights, possibly September too. I'm looking for a good spot to watch from, and an affordable place to stay for a couple months. Does this even exist in BC?
Northern Lights Aurora Borealis, August
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 iPhone in Canada
- 2 Long-overdue Trip report for Ontario, Albert and British Columbia.
- 3 Canada in winter
- 4 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 5 Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI and Newfoundland in 7-9 days?
- 6 Relaxing Honeymoon
- 7 What do you think of Boston to Ottawa trip?
- 8 7 Days in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia
- 9 Victoria Dining
- 10 Northern Lights
- 11 Transportation Montreal to Quebec City. Bus or train?
- 12 Are plug adaptors needed?
- 13 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 14 Fall Montreal weekend with 11-year-old daughter
- 15 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 16 Mackenzie/Prince George BC - Safety & Car info needed
- 17 The Canadian - Toronto to Vancouver by Train - Part 1
- 18 Searching for the `Northern Lights`
- 19 Looking for custom wine tour from Vernon, BC
- 20 how to search for owls in winter
- 21 Vancouver, Canada - General information about organic food
- 22 Help us see Vancouver island
- 23 Moraine lake / larch valley / sentinal pass vs plain of six glaciers
- 24 Looking for gallery wine events in Vancouver.
- 25 Lodging in Lake Louise