I have a question and need advice. I want to go to Canada to see the Northern Lights and I have a few questions.
1. Where do you think I should go?
2. When is the best time to see it (i understand it varies )
3. Do you know what tours are good?
4. Any other advice
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 HP @ Printer Error CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:68I:7208 Technical SUPP0RT CAre*
- 2 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 3 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 4 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 5 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 6 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 7 Traveling with your bike
- 8 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 9 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 10 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 11 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 12 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 13 Alberta Trip_2017
- 14 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 15 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 16 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 17 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 18 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 19 Baseball
- 20 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 21 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 22 Transportation from airport for 7
- 23 calgary to vancover 10days
- 24 Itinerary in the Rockies
- 25 Vancouver, Calgary roundtrip 4.5 days