Has anyone noticed that there have been no postings to the Newfoundland site since Barb dug up an old posting from May 11, 2000 to add her comments to. Why did you do that Barb, appears you chased away all the visitors to the site. Let's keep the topic fresh in the future, like a month or two, not a year or two. Just thinking aloud.
No postings for Newfoundland since Oct.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 2 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 3 NYC to Montreal by train
- 4 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 5 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 6 Where to stay in Banff?
- 7 Transport of cremated remains
- 8 Rockies trip in June.
- 9 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 10 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 11 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 12 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 13 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 14 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 15 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 16 boarder crossing question
- 17 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 18 Calgary hotel help needed
- 19 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 20 a week in St John's, NL
- 21 Where to go with grandson in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick , PEI
- 22 graduation in Vancouver
- 23 Stay at Niagara Falls or downtown?
- 24 Is Tofino the best home base to explore Vancouver Island?
- 25 Water Prince Corner Shop in Charlottetown -- is it closed?