figured it may get more hits in this board that the tips board.
we are going to be going abroad this summer. i dont want to carry wads of cash(used too, yikes!) but my bank charges foreign transaction fee on my credit card. sucks, i know. anyone know of a bank that doesnt? it'd be nice to have access to an ATM where i dont get dinged with FTF every time i withdraw cash abroad.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 (U.S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 COMCAST@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 3 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 4 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 5 9 Day Photography trip to Nova Scotia and Newfoundland
- 6 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 7 vancouver to jasper and banff in 9 days
- 8 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 9 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 10 Summer Day Trips From Toronto
- 11 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 12 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 13 Traveling with your bike
- 14 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 15 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 16 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 17 Alberta Trip_2017
- 18 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 19 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 20 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 21 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 22 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 23 Baseball
- 24 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 25 Another trip to bicycling heaven.