I am flying to Calgary on September 7 and departing from Calgary on September 16. All I know for now is that I want to visit the Banff/ Jasper area. I usually plan my trips well in advance, but this year has just been too crazy and I am running out of time. Am travelling with my wife and adult daughter. We will have a car and are looking to hike and sightsee. Our hiking endurance level is not great, but not horrible – we are usually good with 1 or max 2 hikes per day of no more than 5 miles each. Don’t mind driving and usually prefer some sort of loop to get back to the starting point. Would appreciate any suggested itineraries you can provide and/or advise on the “must see”, “must do” while in the are .
Thanks in advance for you help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 good lobster roll
- 2 When to Visit Canadian Rockies
- 3 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 4 Canada in Feb 2016
- 5 King City and surrounding
- 6 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 7 20 hour layover
- 8 Montreal or Toronto?
- 9 Is my itinerary the best Ontario loop?
- 10 Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 11 One night in Calgary - accommodation suggestions please
- 12 Which boat trip to take under the Falls
- 13 Montreal for two days -- mini TR
- 14 VYR to Victoria Inner Harbour
- 15 montreal to Manchester leaf peeping
- 16 Vancouver/Victoria Honeymoon
- 17 cheap Toronto airport hotel
- 18 My husband cheated and I'm moving away! PEI, Newfoundland or Nova Scotia?
- 19 Trip Report--Canadian Rockies
- 20 Barberian's Steak House, Toronto: dcguy477
- 21 YYZ - QC - NB - NS - PEI Road Trip!
- 22 Child booster seat requirement
- 23 Jasper vacation home/condo rental for 5
- 24 Visiting Toronto
- 25 which hotel in Vancouver