I am flying to Calgary on September 7 and departing from Calgary on September 16. All I know for now is that I want to visit the Banff/ Jasper area. I usually plan my trips well in advance, but this year has just been too crazy and I am running out of time. Am travelling with my wife and adult daughter. We will have a car and are looking to hike and sightsee. Our hiking endurance level is not great, but not horrible – we are usually good with 1 or max 2 hikes per day of no more than 5 miles each. Don’t mind driving and usually prefer some sort of loop to get back to the starting point. Would appreciate any suggested itineraries you can provide and/or advise on the “must see”, “must do” while in the are .
Thanks in advance for you help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 sbcglobal Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 sbcglobal Tec*h car*e
- 2 BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT BROTHERTec*h care 24/7
- 3 Metropolitan Movers North York ON - Moving Company
- 4 Quebec City/Montreal for Christmas
- 5 May2018 Banff accomodations
- 6 romantic dinner in Montreal suggestions
- 7 Vancouver to Seattle, Possibly Victoria
- 8 Vancouver Island in Winter
- 9 How long to drive from Vancouver to Jasper to Banff to calgary
- 10 Canadian Rockies Timing for Summer 2018
- 11 Saguenay & Sydney...Anything to See/Do?
- 12 Vancouver and Vancouver Island - a quick summary
- 13 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 14 Four days near(ish) from Vancouver
- 15 Onoir - eating in complete darkness
- 16 Neighbourhoods recommendation in Vancouver, BC
- 17 going to banff/jasper in may 2018
- 18 BC or Alberta drives
- 19 Torino in february
- 20 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 21 Vancouver to Seattle?
- 22 Canadian Thanksgiving Long Weekend Roadtrip Ideas
- 23 Oct driving conditions in the Canadian Rockies
- 24 Skiing in Whistler
- 25 Toronto Family Trip with Teens, kids, and Babies