I am flying to Calgary on September 7 and departing from Calgary on September 16. All I know for now is that I want to visit the Banff/ Jasper area. I usually plan my trips well in advance, but this year has just been too crazy and I am running out of time. Am travelling with my wife and adult daughter. We will have a car and are looking to hike and sightsee. Our hiking endurance level is not great, but not horrible – we are usually good with 1 or max 2 hikes per day of no more than 5 miles each. Don’t mind driving and usually prefer some sort of loop to get back to the starting point. Would appreciate any suggested itineraries you can provide and/or advise on the “must see”, “must do” while in the are .
Thanks in advance for you help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 ≓ ∇ ≓ BUS97⋅⒞⒪⒨ ≓ ∇ ≓ 토토사이트 ≓ ∇ ≓ 카지노사이트
- 2 Nova Scotia Cabot Trail- Which hikes to consider?
- 3 Overnight en route to Fogo Island
- 4 Winter resort offering snowshoeing, dog sledding and boat trip
- 5 Pre- and post-cruise plans
- 6 Storing luggage in Vancouver
- 7 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 8 Work Visa Cutt off Age
- 9 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 10 Quebec to yarmouth
- 11 Visit to the Maritimes Aug 2 - 11
- 12 Restaurants in Banff and Jasper / Canadian Rockies
- 13 5 hour layover in Toronto on a Tuesday
- 14 Toronto lodging for 15 people - something unique?
- 15 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 16 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help
- 17 Bears in Britsch Columbia and Alberta
- 18 Nova Scotia Wineries
- 19 Getting from Anchorage to Chicago Via Train?
- 20 Traveling to the maritimes this summer
- 21 Pearson Airport logistics
- 22 Based in PEI, visit to NS or NB?
- 23 Columbia Icefields Parkway
- 24 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 25 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge