I am flying to Calgary on September 7 and departing from Calgary on September 16. All I know for now is that I want to visit the Banff/ Jasper area. I usually plan my trips well in advance, but this year has just been too crazy and I am running out of time. Am travelling with my wife and adult daughter. We will have a car and are looking to hike and sightsee. Our hiking endurance level is not great, but not horrible – we are usually good with 1 or max 2 hikes per day of no more than 5 miles each. Don’t mind driving and usually prefer some sort of loop to get back to the starting point. Would appreciate any suggested itineraries you can provide and/or advise on the “must see”, “must do” while in the are .
Thanks in advance for you help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 2 Montreal or Toronto?
- 3 Visit the east coast in July /16
- 4 good lobster roll
- 5 Trip Report--Canadian Rockies
- 6 One night in Calgary - accommodation suggestions please
- 7 Which boat trip to take under the Falls
- 8 When to Visit Canadian Rockies
- 9 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 10 Canada in Feb 2016
- 11 King City and surrounding
- 12 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 13 20 hour layover
- 14 Is my itinerary the best Ontario loop?
- 15 Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 16 Montreal for two days -- mini TR
- 17 VYR to Victoria Inner Harbour
- 18 montreal to Manchester leaf peeping
- 19 Vancouver/Victoria Honeymoon
- 20 cheap Toronto airport hotel
- 21 My husband cheated and I'm moving away! PEI, Newfoundland or Nova Scotia?
- 22 Barberian's Steak House, Toronto: dcguy477
- 23 YYZ - QC - NB - NS - PEI Road Trip!
- 24 Child booster seat requirement
- 25 Jasper vacation home/condo rental for 5