I am flying to Calgary on September 7 and departing from Calgary on September 16. All I know for now is that I want to visit the Banff/ Jasper area. I usually plan my trips well in advance, but this year has just been too crazy and I am running out of time. Am travelling with my wife and adult daughter. We will have a car and are looking to hike and sightsee. Our hiking endurance level is not great, but not horrible – we are usually good with 1 or max 2 hikes per day of no more than 5 miles each. Don’t mind driving and usually prefer some sort of loop to get back to the starting point. Would appreciate any suggested itineraries you can provide and/or advise on the “must see”, “must do” while in the are .
Thanks in advance for you help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Quebec Jazz? other to do's?
- 2 car needed in Vancouver?
- 3 Portland to Nova Scotia in 5 days???
- 4 Driving to Vancouver from Calgary
- 5 Trip to Banff from Glacier National Park
- 6 Flying into Calgary for 3 days
- 7 Getting a taste of the maritime provinces
- 8 Anyone flying to the States from Quebec City in August?
- 9 Suggestions for 8 day itinerary to Nova Scotia
- 10 Must-Sees & Must-Dos in Lake Louise
- 11 7 day itinerary of Nova Scotia
- 12 Ottawa recs?
- 13 Wildlife and Polar Bear Tours
- 14 road trip toronto to nova scotia
- 15 Western Ontario and Manitoba Drive
- 16 limited time biking - Eastern Canada
- 17 Forming itinerary--Moraine Lake to Jasper to Banff Springs this Sept.
- 18 Ideas on Newfoundland
- 19 Its vegan capsules ignite the fat loss
- 20 Underwhelmed by Montreal - any suggestions?
- 21 Biking in Eastern Canada
- 22 Granville Island
- 23 Where to Eat & Drink in Vancouver!
- 24 Good eats and car question NS
- 25 Nova Scotia vs Newfoundland