I am flying to Calgary on September 7 and departing from Calgary on September 16. All I know for now is that I want to visit the Banff/ Jasper area. I usually plan my trips well in advance, but this year has just been too crazy and I am running out of time. Am travelling with my wife and adult daughter. We will have a car and are looking to hike and sightsee. Our hiking endurance level is not great, but not horrible – we are usually good with 1 or max 2 hikes per day of no more than 5 miles each. Don’t mind driving and usually prefer some sort of loop to get back to the starting point. Would appreciate any suggested itineraries you can provide and/or advise on the “must see”, “must do” while in the are .
Thanks in advance for you help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Places to stay in Kelowna, British Columbia
- 2 Quebec City in mid-November
- 3 Eastern Canada in December
- 4 Preferred Route for Driving the Rockies in November
- 5 Lake Louise to Seattle Washington
- 6 Roadtrip ON-NL
- 7 Calgary
- 8 Tofino
- 9 Vegetarian Restaurant Recommendations Quebec City
- 10 Gypsy Guide to Driving the Icefield Parkway
- 11 5 day road trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 12 Would you stay in Quesnel?
- 13 Toronto Union Station area for a few evening hours
- 14 Vancouver/Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 15 Toronto or Quebec City?
- 16 Banff in October
- 17 Halifax Nova Scotia to Peggy's Cove
- 18 Quebec City in autumn
- 19 Feedback on itinerary - Mid October Banff/Lake Louise/jasper
- 20 Quebec City
- 21 Family ski holiday
- 22 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 23 Vancouver and Victoria recommendations
- 24 Please help with BC itinerary
- 25 Travel through Chicago