I am flying to Calgary on September 7 and departing from Calgary on September 16. All I know for now is that I want to visit the Banff/ Jasper area. I usually plan my trips well in advance, but this year has just been too crazy and I am running out of time. Am travelling with my wife and adult daughter. We will have a car and are looking to hike and sightsee. Our hiking endurance level is not great, but not horrible – we are usually good with 1 or max 2 hikes per day of no more than 5 miles each. Don’t mind driving and usually prefer some sort of loop to get back to the starting point. Would appreciate any suggested itineraries you can provide and/or advise on the “must see”, “must do” while in the are .
Thanks in advance for you help.
Nine Day Trip to Banff
- 1 Dressing for Dinner on a BC Road Trip
- 2 Time Management between Montreal and Quebec City
- 3 Woody Island Resort in Newfoundland
- 4 New to Montreal - want to stay in Plateau area
- 5 Jasper - a drive too far?
- 6 Vancouver shopping with teens
- 7 Calgary treats
- 8 Honeymoon in Quebec City
- 9 Best way to get from Quebec City to Boston
- 10 Canadian Rockies - Burgess Shale and rafting
- 11 Hotel for Calgary Arrival?
- 12 Best nature options near Vancouver
- 13 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 14 Northern Vermont to Sault Ste Marie via Trans-Canada Highway
- 15 Montreal Race Weekend - Grand Prix F1
- 16 Recommendations needed for change of Hotel in Victoria, please.
- 17 Wine Tour - Where to stay, how long to plan for
- 18 Gros Morne accommodations
- 19 Vancouver Whale Watching
- 20 DOG SLEDDING
- 21 Route from Ns to Calgary, side trip to Niagra Falls
- 22 Downtown Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 23 Downtown Toronto to Canada's Wonderland
- 24 A Russian's nightmare with Canadian visa
- 25 From Niagara on the Lake to Montreal --- good mid-point for visiting?