I am flying to Calgary on September 7 and departing from Calgary on September 16. All I know for now is that I want to visit the Banff/ Jasper area. I usually plan my trips well in advance, but this year has just been too crazy and I am running out of time. Am travelling with my wife and adult daughter. We will have a car and are looking to hike and sightsee. Our hiking endurance level is not great, but not horrible – we are usually good with 1 or max 2 hikes per day of no more than 5 miles each. Don’t mind driving and usually prefer some sort of loop to get back to the starting point. Would appreciate any suggested itineraries you can provide and/or advise on the “must see”, “must do” while in the are .
Thanks in advance for you help.
Nine Day Trip to Banff
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Nova Scotia
- 2 Quick and easy weight loss
- 3 BC Place Parking or Transit Recommendations Please
- 4 Travelling from NYC to Montreal
- 5 Vancouver
- 6 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 7 Trip to Vancouver in June
- 8 Vancouver-Torino-Whistler-Banff-Canmore-Calgary August Road trip
- 9 Great Lakes Car Ferries
- 10 Car rental in Victoria, BC
- 11 7 day family itinerary to Nova Scotia needed
- 12 Need help planning a Nova Scotia/PEI trip
- 13 Bay of Fundy/Moncton/St. John, NB Itinerary Advice
- 14 Quebec City on the Weekend of Saint Jean Baptiste Day
- 15 FALL COLORS IN FUNDY AREA - ACCOMMODATION
- 16 Road trip Vancouver to Seattle?
- 17 Hotels in Toronto
- 18 Road trip iterneary from Quebec city to Toronto via Montreal , Ottawa ...
- 19 Canmore or Banff for lodging?
- 20 Best hikes in Banff
- 21 Vancouver to Jasper round trip in 5 days by car
- 22 Join a RoadTrip from Vancouver to California with a Convertible
- 23 Itinerary Suggestion?
- 24 Car Rentals from Manchester, NH to Montreal
- 25 Great hiking spots between Calgary and Alberta