I am flying to Calgary on September 7 and departing from Calgary on September 16. All I know for now is that I want to visit the Banff/ Jasper area. I usually plan my trips well in advance, but this year has just been too crazy and I am running out of time. Am travelling with my wife and adult daughter. We will have a car and are looking to hike and sightsee. Our hiking endurance level is not great, but not horrible – we are usually good with 1 or max 2 hikes per day of no more than 5 miles each. Don’t mind driving and usually prefer some sort of loop to get back to the starting point. Would appreciate any suggested itineraries you can provide and/or advise on the “must see”, “must do” while in the are .
Thanks in advance for you help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 education sponsorship
- 2 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 3 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 4 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 5 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 6 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 7 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 8 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 9 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 10 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 11 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 12 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 13 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 14 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 15 Road Trip to Calgary
- 16 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 17 A Week in Nova Scotia
- 18 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 19 Thousand Islands - Hiking
- 20 Seattle/ONP/Vancouver/Whistler
- 21 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 22 Eating lobster
- 23 Two Wonderful Weeks in the Maritimes
- 24 PEI Beach rentals and local eateries
- 25 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days