I am flying to Calgary on September 7 and departing from Calgary on September 16. All I know for now is that I want to visit the Banff/ Jasper area. I usually plan my trips well in advance, but this year has just been too crazy and I am running out of time. Am travelling with my wife and adult daughter. We will have a car and are looking to hike and sightsee. Our hiking endurance level is not great, but not horrible – we are usually good with 1 or max 2 hikes per day of no more than 5 miles each. Don’t mind driving and usually prefer some sort of loop to get back to the starting point. Would appreciate any suggested itineraries you can provide and/or advise on the “must see”, “must do” while in the are .
Thanks in advance for you help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Travelling alberta
- 2 Thanksgiving in Canada
- 3 RV trip to Alberta to see Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper,etc.
- 4 Foodie Advice for Vancouver...Please!
- 5 Romantic Dine and Dance Vancouver
- 6 Jasper
- 7 day trip to Victoria
- 8 Newfoundland itinerary help
- 9 Cape Breton, Nova Scotia & PEI
- 10 Van to Alaska Road Trip in 10 days
- 11 Newfoundland in July
- 12 9 Day Nova Scotia Trip Report
- 13 Toronto - Niagara Falls NO CAR
- 14 roadtrip kelowna and alberta
- 15 Planning a week in Canadian Rockies, need some help with itinerary !
- 16 Family vacation
- 17 Ferry from Nanaimo to Horseshoe Bay
- 18 4-6 hours in Gaspe
- 19 Drive from Spokane to Yoho/Banff/Jasper
- 20 2016 East Canada Road Trip
- 21 UP, Manitoulin, and Quebec Driving
- 22 A month in Atlantic Canada
- 23 Calgary Stampede
- 24 My Trip to Montreal and Quebec City
- 25 Fairmont Hot Springs