I am flying to Calgary on September 7 and departing from Calgary on September 16. All I know for now is that I want to visit the Banff/ Jasper area. I usually plan my trips well in advance, but this year has just been too crazy and I am running out of time. Am travelling with my wife and adult daughter. We will have a car and are looking to hike and sightsee. Our hiking endurance level is not great, but not horrible – we are usually good with 1 or max 2 hikes per day of no more than 5 miles each. Don’t mind driving and usually prefer some sort of loop to get back to the starting point. Would appreciate any suggested itineraries you can provide and/or advise on the “must see”, “must do” while in the are .
Thanks in advance for you help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Vancouver 4 days
- 2 Looks for Sites in Manitoba
- 3 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 4 Do I need a rental car for travel to Seattle and Vancouver (Sept 2016)?
- 5 Trip to Tornoto
- 6 Marvellous Montreal
- 7 Cross country road trip in Déc 2016
- 8 Hotels in Montreal near McGill University
- 9 Please advice on 1.5 day itinerary in Jasper, Banff
- 10 Little over three days in Vancouver
- 11 Quebec Province & City,Montreal
- 12 One week in August British Columbia or Pacific Northwest
- 13 Gettinng around Jasper
- 14 Help Seattle Vancouver Is Whistler vs.Via Rail rockies
- 15 Nova Scotia Late Aug. are Reservations Necessary
- 16 Nova Scotia & PEI Hiking
- 17 Help - Winnipeg to vancouver roadtrip
- 18 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 19 Travel Tips: Backcountry Camping
- 20 Nova Scotia 10 days July Couple for Relaxation and Nature
- 21 Vancouver customs time??
- 22 Planning a trip to Winnipeg
- 23 Cell Phones in Canada
- 24 Trip to winnipeg
- 25 Canada Honeymoon Itinerary for the Kiwis! (5 weeks)