I am flying to Calgary on September 7 and departing from Calgary on September 16. All I know for now is that I want to visit the Banff/ Jasper area. I usually plan my trips well in advance, but this year has just been too crazy and I am running out of time. Am travelling with my wife and adult daughter. We will have a car and are looking to hike and sightsee. Our hiking endurance level is not great, but not horrible – we are usually good with 1 or max 2 hikes per day of no more than 5 miles each. Don’t mind driving and usually prefer some sort of loop to get back to the starting point. Would appreciate any suggested itineraries you can provide and/or advise on the “must see”, “must do” while in the are .
Thanks in advance for you help.
Nine Day Trip to Banff
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Maritime Itinerary - 10 days
- 2 Whistler, Jasper, Banff 13 nights, thoughts on must see/dos?
- 3 Alberta - Vancouver
- 4 Family accommodation Banff January
- 5 Ottawa, Montreal and Quabec in 10 days late November ?
- 6 9 days newfoundland
- 7 What documents and transportation I need to cross to Canada by Taxi or Car?
- 8 18 nights in Newfoundland
- 9 Eastern Canada
- 10 Advice trip to Canada
- 11 Arriving Montreal, leaving Albany. Best mode for in between?
- 12 Travelling from Edmonton to Vancouver - via Jasper
- 13 Seeking Advice on Banff/Jasper trip Fall 2015
- 14 Canadian Rockies Trip Report:
- 15 looking 12 passenger van rental vancouver
- 16 Layovers in Toronto and Montreal - Ideas?
- 17 Seeking advice for itinerary Waterton and Glacier National Park
- 18 Fall Quebec/Montreal - best time to go?
- 19 Do Canadians need to take the Liablity Insurance when traveling in Florida?
- 20 Help us see Vancouver island
- 21 Need Help Exploring Best of Vancouver Island Over 4 Days
- 22 Journey series CAD
- 23 Madrid or Montreal
- 24 Help with Kelowna
- 25 Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??