I am flying to Calgary on September 7 and departing from Calgary on September 16. All I know for now is that I want to visit the Banff/ Jasper area. I usually plan my trips well in advance, but this year has just been too crazy and I am running out of time. Am travelling with my wife and adult daughter. We will have a car and are looking to hike and sightsee. Our hiking endurance level is not great, but not horrible – we are usually good with 1 or max 2 hikes per day of no more than 5 miles each. Don’t mind driving and usually prefer some sort of loop to get back to the starting point. Would appreciate any suggested itineraries you can provide and/or advise on the “must see”, “must do” while in the are .
Thanks in advance for you help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Mosquitoes in July?
- 2 Preliminary Newfoundland Itinerary
- 3 Canada's East Coast - NS, PEI
- 4 http://upcoming-trend.com/raging-lion/
- 5 Best shopping in both Quebec City and Montreal?
- 6 Help w/ quick Lake Louise itinerary
- 7 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 8 Canada transportation
- 9 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 10 Alberta Warning
- 11 Northern route from Toronto to northern Newfoundland
- 12 national parks of Newfoundland
- 13 Shopping favorites in Montreal?
- 14 Oceanfront accomodation?
- 15 Jasper and Banff and Glacier
- 16 Vancouver Island in 8 day
- 17 Early 30's Couple Spending Two weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 18 Been to Stratford (ON) Recently?
- 19 Newfoundland Trip Ideas - August
- 20 Where to stay to break up long drive between Yoho National Park & Whistler?
- 21 Niagara/ toronto/wine tastings in 2.5 days?
- 22 Camping in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 23 Apartments in Montreal and Quebec
- 24 Newfoundland Itinerary help
- 25 Places about 40 minutes from Toronto