We're taking a family trip to PEI in July or August 2009.
Does anyone have any advice for nice cottages/hotels/resorts to stay in for a few days while we're there?
Also, and advice on some neat points of interest and restaurants?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 45th Birthday Getaway
- 2 45th Birthday Getaway
- 3 Fastest way Ottawa-Toronto
- 4 Instant*** suoport*** phone number 1800-540-6830 Yahoo tec**h
- 5 Instant*** suoport*** phone number 1800-540-6830 Yahoo tec**h
- 6 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 7 Layover in Toronto
- 8 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 9 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 10 Icefields Parkway
- 11 Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise, Calgary ITINERARY
- 12 Eastern Canada trip with 3 kids -- advice/itinerary needed
- 13 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 14 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 15 Keltic Lodge
- 16 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 17 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 18 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 19 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 20 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 21 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 22 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 23 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 24 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 25 Banff to Jasper and back