We're taking a family trip to PEI in July or August 2009.
Does anyone have any advice for nice cottages/hotels/resorts to stay in for a few days while we're there?
Also, and advice on some neat points of interest and restaurants?
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://www.lipog3garciniacambogiaslim.com/evermax/
- 2 Visa misspelled in Passport and CPR
- 3 Toronto: Dinner Before Train Departure
- 4 Rail/Drive Canadain Rockies in Sept, 2016?
- 5 Please advice on 1.5 day itinerary in Jasper, Banff
- 6 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 7 Itinerary Help - Vancouver Area
- 8 Morocco travel package from Canada
- 9 24 hours in Toronto
- 10 Toronto to East Cost Road trip Advice
- 11 Do I need a rental car for travel to Seattle and Vancouver (Sept 2016)?
- 12 Ontario to PEI Roadtrip!
- 13 Vancouver 4 days
- 14 Looks for Sites in Manitoba
- 15 Trip to Tornoto
- 16 Marvellous Montreal
- 17 Cross country road trip in Déc 2016
- 18 Hotels in Montreal near McGill University
- 19 Little over three days in Vancouver
- 20 Quebec Province & City,Montreal
- 21 One week in August British Columbia or Pacific Northwest
- 22 Gettinng around Jasper
- 23 Help Seattle Vancouver Is Whistler vs.Via Rail rockies
- 24 Nova Scotia Late Aug. are Reservations Necessary
- 25 Nova Scotia & PEI Hiking