We need your help! My husband and I (ages 23 & 24) are taking a long weekend and heading to Niagara Falls, Canada to celebrate our first anniversary in a couple of weeks. We got engaged by the falls in December 2008. We are looking to stay in a nice hotel, preferably 4-star. We are staying for two nights. We are having a really hard time deciding between hotels. We had originally planned on staying in a Fallsview hotel, but we have also recently heard good things about the Sterling Inn and Spa. We will be doing some sightseeing so it would be nice to be in a convenient location, but since this is an anniversary trip, we would like to have a nice room. We are open to recommendations for both fallsview and other nice hotels. Any suggestions?
Niagara Falls - Where to Stay - 1st Anniversary
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Two choices for PEI house for a week; which is better?
- 2 HELP! PEI or NB? I have only two days spare in my itinerary.
- 3 Camping in Canada: sleeping with bears
- 4 NYC to Montreal by train
- 5 Any reviews of Wildland Tours?
- 6 Where to stay in Banff?
- 7 HELP! NB or PEI? I only have two days in my itinerary.
- 8 Ten days on Vancouver Island
- 9 Road trip tent camping Nova Scotia
- 10 Vancouver for 3 days in May 2014
- 11 Transport of cremated remains
- 12 Rockies trip in June.
- 13 Scenic Drives on Vancouver Island
- 14 What to do if I have 5 days in Vancouver
- 15 camping trip: Ontario-Quebec City-PEI-Cabot Trail or St Andrew's-Halifax
- 16 Calgary, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton - best direction to travel
- 17 Montreal Hotel During Jazz Festival
- 18 Toronto Hotels at Avenue Road & Bloor?
- 19 First cut Newfoundland itinerary
- 20 7 Days in Newfoundland
- 21 boarder crossing question
- 22 Best Areas to Stay in Montreal
- 23 Calgary hotel help needed
- 24 Air Canada vs Westjet for flight to Barbados from Toronto
- 25 a week in St John's, NL