We need your help! My husband and I (ages 23 & 24) are taking a long weekend and heading to Niagara Falls, Canada to celebrate our first anniversary in a couple of weeks. We got engaged by the falls in December 2008. We are looking to stay in a nice hotel, preferably 4-star. We are staying for two nights. We are having a really hard time deciding between hotels. We had originally planned on staying in a Fallsview hotel, but we have also recently heard good things about the Sterling Inn and Spa. We will be doing some sightseeing so it would be nice to be in a convenient location, but since this is an anniversary trip, we would like to have a nice room. We are open to recommendations for both fallsview and other nice hotels. Any suggestions?
Niagara Falls - Where to Stay - 1st Anniversary
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 2 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 3 Niagara Falls Canada
- 4 Fresh Fruit from US
- 5 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 6 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 7 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 8 quebec
- 9 Jet to Victoria
- 10 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 11 ottawa hotel and exhibit
- 12 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 13 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 14 Ottawa and Quebec City Restaurants
- 15 Alberta Wildfires
- 16 icebergs r us/ canada's far east: st john's NL
- 17 When Train Plans Go Awry—My 2 Day Winnipeg/ Saint Boniface Odyssey
- 18 One Day in Niagra falls with kids
- 19 What do you think of this itinerary Ontario-Qebec trip?
- 20 Driving Victoria to Toronto
- 21 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 22 edmonton-jasper, banff, lake louise
- 23 Grouse or Whistler?
- 24 What all are must go locations in Algonquin Park ?
- 25 Montreal Museum of Fine Arts