We need your help! My husband and I (ages 23 & 24) are taking a long weekend and heading to Niagara Falls, Canada to celebrate our first anniversary in a couple of weeks. We got engaged by the falls in December 2008. We are looking to stay in a nice hotel, preferably 4-star. We are staying for two nights. We are having a really hard time deciding between hotels. We had originally planned on staying in a Fallsview hotel, but we have also recently heard good things about the Sterling Inn and Spa. We will be doing some sightseeing so it would be nice to be in a convenient location, but since this is an anniversary trip, we would like to have a nice room. We are open to recommendations for both fallsview and other nice hotels. Any suggestions?
Niagara Falls - Where to Stay - 1st Anniversary
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Lake Louise/Jasper trip report
- 2 Christmas Day in Quebec City
- 3 Is anyone has visited eagle lake in ontario
- 4 Quebec City trip.report
- 5 Bromont - a perfect getaway
- 6 Family holiday in Canada ( winter)..accommodation in Montana and Idaho too!
- 7 Relentless Beauty - Panecott's Trip to the Canadian Rockies
- 8 Ottawa to East Coast Maritimes
- 9 Quebic City or Montreal
- 10 Fabulous five days/Montreal & Quebec City
- 11 ft nelson bc
- 12 Canadian Rockies Trip: Hiking priority
- 13 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper - Early Agust 2014
- 14 Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- 15 Niagara Falls October 10-12
- 16 canada in the winter?
- 17 Canada in winter
- 18 10 Day Trip to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick
- 19 Banff - Jasper weekend itinerary October
- 20 HELP revamping Nova Scotia trip due to illness
- 21 Telegraph cove
- 22 trip report rockies
- 23 iPhone in Canada
- 24 Bringing mountain bike on flight to Can Cun.
- 25 Weather in Quebec City end of October