I want to visit Niagara Falls in the summer but the hotel must have an outdoor pool. Any suggestions? I know a lot of the high rises don't have outdoor pools, but some do have them on the top of their buildings.
Thanks for any info
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 2 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 3 http://glycematefacts.com/zetaclear/
- 4 Less of your most loved oily, fat filled nourishments
- 5 The Brava Sucks Your Breasts Into Being Bigger
- 6 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/testx-core/
- 7 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 8 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 9 Traveling with ashes
- 10 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 11 Vancouver 3 days
- 12 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 13 Vancouver without a Car
- 14 Whistler
- 15 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 16 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 17 Intro
- 18 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 19 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 20 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 21 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 22 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 23 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
- 24 Need help in rain!
- 25 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days