I am little hesitant to schedule a trip because I do not appreciate casino, tourist trap/large crowds. I would prefer to just enjoy the falls without going to any wax museums. I will by going with my husband. We enjoy dining on a budget, breweries, and outdoor activities. We were thinking of staying at Niagara-on-the-Lake based on other post. How overcrowded are roads in July and August? How long does it take to cross borders? Would we need more than two days to see the falls and possible winery tour? I think I would prefer to spend more time in Toronto than Niagara. Thanks for the advice!
Niagara Advice…Avoiding crowds
- 1 Calgary - Things to Do
- 2 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 3 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 4 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 5 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 6 Need help, can't decide
- 7 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 8 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 9 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 10 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 11 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 12 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 13 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 14 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 15 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 16 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 17 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 18 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 19 Hotel or B and B in Halifax
- 20 chartered power boat trip for family of 5 from Vancouver Island
- 21 Having difficulty finding lodging in Tofino
- 22 13 nights; 12 days in British Columbia - need itinerary
- 23 train travel
- 24 Montreal Hotel for First Time Visitors
- 25 Rental Car Canada and MT