We will be travelling to the Avalon in September this year. It will be our first autumn visit. What is the weather like? Is it very different between early September & late September weather-wise? I know we won't be seeing any whales, ice bergs, or birds at Cape St. Marys. Any suggestions re uniquely autumnal activities?
Nfld in September
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Any good ideas for Western Canada?
- 2 Banf
- 3 Fine Dining in Vancouver
- 4 8 days in Nova Scotia & PEI
- 5 Montreal and Quebec with 12 year old girl
- 6 Hoping for Autumn Colors
- 7 4 days in Vancouver Island
- 8 Tofino -Are 5-6 days long enough or too long for family with preschoolers?
- 9 New Brunswick & Nova Scotia
- 10 Gaspe
- 11 Tours
- 12 Chip Credit card or will swipe work?
- 13 Part of Larch Valley Hike Banff versus Going to Yoho
- 14 Driving from Calgary to U SA
- 15 10 full tourism days in NS & PEI
- 16 ATM for cash in Vancouver
- 17 cross country and downhill skiing in Quebec
- 18 Vancouver Island: Scenic Drives
- 19 Niagara/Toronto to Quebec & Maybe Montreal--need advice
- 20 Alberta Wildfires
- 21 Niagara Falls Canada
- 22 Fall travel - need hotels Montreal & Ottawa
- 23 Fresh Fruit from US
- 24 Possible to Jog in Canadian Rockies?
- 25 quebec